• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good read for anyone with Gyno (My experience with Letro)

Trav

Registered
Reaction score
Hey boys, not sure how many people have seen my posts and issues with gyno recently, but if anyone's in the same boat hopefully this will help you out.

Quick background for newcomers - Turns out I'm incredibly prone to estrogen-related gyno... (awesome.) That being said, I developed some small bumps under my nips and had puffy and enlarged nips after only about 2 weeks of a cycle, i proceeded to hop off the cycle and start nolvadex at 40mg a day, then planned to taper down to 20mg a day for the following 3 weeks (Nolva was from CEM). Well, my gyno only continued to get worse, so here's what i did.

Continued to Nolva (CEM), and ordered letro from CEM as well to reverse the worsening effects. After 2 weeks of Nolva, and a start of 13 days on letro, there was no improvement and things were still getting worse, so i made an appt with an endocrinologist.

Was prescribed letro from the doctor at 2.5mg ED for 3 months, hopped off the CEM products and on the legit letro and within 15 days of the pharmecutical stuff my gyno is almost completely gone.... That being said, i no longer trust CEM's products at all. They've had good reveiws in the past, but i feel like recently their stuff has gone down the tubes being that a friend used their nolva, then switched to another company's nolva and had improvement immediately.

NOTE: While researching the compounds, ive seen a lot of people reccomend using nolva in conjunction with letro for anywhere from 1 day to 4 weeks. DO NOT DO THIS In my legitamite medical research (not just google and forums) i found that THIS CAN BE A DEADLY COMBO So just be careful.

Hopefully this helps, and anyone feel free to post or PM me with questions.

-Trav

There seems to be some controversy, and although a lot of people, including myself (pending the legitamacy of CEM's Nolva) have used them in conjunction safely, MEDSCAPE which is a Medical Education Research Company posts all medications, chemicals, and drugs which should not be used in interaction with one another by varying degree, from minor, to major, to life-threatening. Tamoxifen and Letrozole (femara) being placed in the life-threatening column when used in conjunction with one another.

That being said, although some people say it's fine, others say it's not. To play things on the safe side i will not be using them in conjunction with each other again.

There seems to be some controversy, and although a lot of people, including myself (pending the legitamacy of CEM's Nolva) have used them in conjunction safely, MEDSCAPE which is a Medical Education Research Company posts all medications, chemicals, and drugs which should not be used in interaction with one another by varying degree, from minor, to major, to life-threatening. Tamoxifen and Letrozole (femara) being placed in the life-threatening column when used in conjunction with one another.

That being said, although some people say it's fine, others say it's not. To play things on the safe side i will not be using them in conjunction with each other again.

Link us up to the source please.

Pubmed records its safety in the study I provided plus various others using AI's and Nolva. Maybe there is another caveat in the material you are reading. I would love to read it if you could provide a link.

I have also seen many people say the same thing, being, some will say it's perfectly safe to take these meds together, as well as some will say not to. In most of the med text that I have read, nolvadex will decrease the effectiveness of Letro as well as arimadex.

Back