• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Diva's Halo Extreme (and beyond) journal

gymdiva

Registered
Reaction score
I've been sitting here trying to come up with something catchy and eh, fuck it...put your own title in there :D

the IMB fairy visited my mailbox this week and I am very happy and excited to now be trying out the cycle support and halo extreme...next I want to give the female halo version a try...once it comes out of course :)

I'll be running one Halo Extreme once a day with one cycle support twice a dayfor the time being...

I was really on a roll with my training then I got hit with some of the worst head cold/flu/allergy mess I've had in a hot minute...it came out of nowhere and just really took me out...but thankfully it appears to be gone and I am feeling WAY better!

in non-training news I got news I have been waiting ten years to receive! if you're not a friend of mine already then I'll show it off :) I'm going to be an official TAR HEEL ALUMNI!!!!!!!!! ....yes, I am finally going to have the opportunity to walk for my degree after scraping and clawing my way through classes off and on since 2000 when I was a junior transfer...I could not be happier!
I've waited ten years for this.... on Twitpic

sorry to hear that your sick. I hope you recover soon :)

so today was a "light" leg day....I say it like that b/c this is not your diva's old school leg day...we're working on making them smaller and more streamlined...and at the same time grow my glutes...yeah I don't do anything easy :p

I can tell a difference now that I've been on three days...it's subtle but it's positive...I also noticed I'm showing some more vascularity in my arms...reminds me of when I have been on other bodybuilding candy

I have an interesting dilemma going on on the job front....not sure what to do...I'll keep y'all updated on that one!

vascularity looked good today...well, partly b/c it was arm day...but the veins are definitely popping out more!

one thing I have noticed is some flushing in my face...anyone else experience this with either product?

On Deck!!

no real updates for the weekend...but I expect good things this week b/c it's arnold week!

Will be following!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

training has been great this week! I fell in love with a piece of cardio equipment at a new gym....I have a pass for it and so far I'm diggin' it....but this is a spin bike with the built in video screen so you can take your own spin class OR my favorite, connect your ipod up and do your own class to your own music! it's awwwweessssoommmme....oddly enough I own a spin bike and could do the same at home but this bike is a lot newer and smoother so it's a completely different feel...oh and it has a built in fan which is a major bonus when the sweat gets to pouring ;)

I have been contemplating upping my dosage to two halo extremes a day....thoughts?

Gymdiva, how are you feeling on the current dosage? That would dictate uping the dose. If you are feeling good and sides are manageable then you could push another pill to see how your body reacts imo.

I don't seem to have any sides that I can tell at the moment...not like I've experienced (good and bad) off other, um, supps ;)

training has been great this week! I fell in love with a piece of cardio equipment at a new gym....I have a pass for it and so far I'm diggin' it....but this is a spin bike with the built in video screen so you can take your own spin class OR my favorite, connect your ipod up and do your own class to your own music! it's awwwweessssoommmme....oddly enough I own a spin bike and could do the same at home but this bike is a lot newer and smoother so it's a completely different feel...oh and it has a built in fan which is a major bonus when the sweat gets to pouring ;)

I have been contemplating upping my dosage to two halo extremes a day....thoughts?

2 caps would be pretty aggressive for a female. Might stay where you are at a few more days and see how it goes.

remember my comment on no sides? I lied....HAHAHAHA....it's nothing major but I have noticed some increased libido....which would be awesome were I not single as usual....and my voice has dropped a shade...not much but just enough that I can notice the difference...training is still going well...arms are still showing changes...lower...well....what can I say other than I am still very much a chick with a lot of estrogen! :mad:

remember my comment on no sides? I lied....HAHAHAHA....it's nothing major but I have noticed some increased libido....which would be awesome were I not single as usual....and my voice has dropped a shade...not much but just enough that I can notice the difference...training is still going well...arms are still showing changes...lower...well....what can I say other than I am still very much a chick with a lot of estrogen! :mad:

Not a bad side to have, lol. Has anyone mentioned to you about the lower voice?

no one at work has said anything but they've worked with me for four years now so hearing me with a slightly lower voice is the norm...I have received a few more, thank you sir, at the end of take away orders over the phone...that's what actually made me start to pay attention to it...

no one at work has said anything but they've worked with me for four years now so hearing me with a slightly lower voice is the norm...I have received a few more, thank you sir, at the end of take away orders over the phone...that's what actually made me start to pay attention to it...

I wouldn't worry about it much, gaging by your avatar you look lady like all day.

I actually had a woman hear my voice, look up, and go, omg! I thought you were going to be much older!

um, thanks?.............I think?

meanwhile my coworkers think I should be a 900# operator :D

I actually had a woman hear my voice, look up, and go, omg! I thought you were going to be much older!

um, thanks?.............I think?

meanwhile my coworkers think I should be a 900# operator :D

That's deep, no pun intended. Lol. Keep rocking gal.

so including carbs in the diet have been a love/hate thing...I have loved how full my arms have been and how vascular they are again....but I am not enjoying the extra water I always retain...plus I feel slightly groggy....usually at the end of the day...training has felt better including the carbs again but I have to be careful b/c my blood sugar can be finicky...I think I'll ultimately go back to keto b/c I just feel more even but I have been enjoying the bigger guns :)

so including carbs in the diet have been a love/hate thing...I have loved how full my arms have been and how vascular they are again....but I am not enjoying the extra water I always retain...plus I feel slightly groggy....usually at the end of the day...training has felt better including the carbs again but I have to be careful b/c my blood sugar can be finicky...I think I'll ultimately go back to keto b/c I just feel more even but I have been enjoying the bigger guns :)

gymdiva,

When you are running keto, what is you target goal to keep your carbs in? I have seen some say less then 50g a day, some less. Wanted your input.

Thanks!!

Back