• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Few questions

dys0n

Registered
Reaction score
I want to order my Super DMZ-RX stack, so i have just a few questions.

1) How is recovery time while using this? Will i be less sore and more capable of hitting the gym for longer or more frequently? Is there such a thing as too much while using this, or should i stick to my usual workout time of 45 minutes a workout?

2) I currently eat 30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fats, should i be changing this now once i'm using DMZ?

3) Water retention, will i get alot of it, will i get any at all?

4) Acne, is it one of the side effects?

5) Will i lose alot of size/gains if i was to suddenly stop taking DMZ but kept my training hard?

6) Any tips from current users?

answered below in bold.

1) How is recovery time while using this? Will i be less sore and more capable of hitting the gym for longer or more frequently? Is there such a thing as too much while using this, or should i stick to my usual workout time of 45 minutes a workout?
Yes, androgens increase protein synthesis so you will experience shorter recovering times in and out of the gym.

2) I currently eat 30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fats, should i be changing this now once i'm using DMZ?
Those macros don't tell me much as you're not listing your bodybweight, bodyfat, and calories. Howerver the one thing I reommend as a rule of thumb is ensure that you're getting at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, 1.5 grams is even better.

3) Water retention, will i get alot of it, will i get any at all?
you should not experience much water retention.

4) Acne, is it one of the side effects?
possibly, yes.

5) Will i lose alot of size/gains if i was to suddenly stop taking DMZ but kept my training hard?
you will if you don't follow our stack advice or do proper PCT.

6) Any tips from current users?
increase water intake, at least 1 gallon per day.

Back