• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Newbie need advice about 1st time user

dejong

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, im 1st time user of all kinds hormonal products and i need suggestion for what im take about
im from Indonesia, 23yo, been training for 3years
In Indonesia we just have super-DMZ, Metadrol, and CyanostaneRx no others IML products suchs as E-Control, Advance Cycle Support, Ultra male and Anabolic Matrix

so, there are any products which is can replace the support products? (E-Control, Advance Cycle Support, Ultra male and Anabolic Matrix)
FYI : ive got milk thistle

i want to take IML product with the safest way

thx in advance :)

Milk thistle is good, do you have access to a product like Liv52? Its not the same as ACS, but if its all you can get it will have to do Brother.

ok, ive got Liv52 by Himalaya for replacing ACS

thx Anabolic5150 :D

how about E-control, ultra male, and anabolic matrix ??

If you can get them that would be great, but if not what other options are available to you?

there are combiphar tamoplex, HCG Pregnyl by schering plough, clomid, novertis femara, proviron, and many more
any suggestion?
thx

ok, if im 1st time user of hormonal products, which IML would be best?
ive got Super-DMZ, Cyano, Methadrol, Deca, and Halo

my goal is bulking, lean bulking
current bodyweight : ~140lbs
BF : ~15%

and AM, UM, Econtrol is comparable to which product? i mean another brands product

thx in advance

ok, i would take :
1. Halo extreme 50/50/50/50
2. Liver Support : Liv52 by himalaya 2caps/day
3. PCT : clomid by Extreme supplement (300mg day1, 100mg day2-11, 50mg day12-21)

is it ok enough?

thx

Back