• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Bp

kenken1321

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if prescription blood pressure medication will interfere with deca drol or if anyone has a remedie for high Bp because I hadmassive headaches lately and it turned out I was running stage 2 hypertension help

Stage 2 HTN is nothing to joke around about! That usually means your BP is higher than 160/100, and it could mean a med emergency, and lead into a CVA, MI, or TIA.
I would call your md office and try to get your BP down, now?

Hawthorne extract has some effect on BP as it has a relaxing effect on the heart making it pump more effectively. Also increasing the amount of H2O will help with the headaches.
I have seen where Deca will some times interfer with vasotec, as well as lisinopril. But every one is different.

Thanks a lot bro. I went to the dr for the migraines and she gave me hopped Advil and too make a long story short I went back and she figured the Bp out. So just wondering if I should take the Bp stuff she prescribed or get a natural one thanks.

Awesome I have a bottle for my next cycle I'll just hop on that no and use liv 52 for the next

I would suggest you start the prescription med and the cycle support at least two weeks before the deca. That way you can get your BP down to a manageable level. Hopefully enough to start the cycle.

Diet and exercise are also areas you may want to focus on. Too much sodium and body fat can raise BP. I would clean up your diet and get in some cardio brother. Dropping the Deca may be a good idea.

yeah thats whats im going to do ill just stop and keep taking ultra male and anabolic matrix and throw some cardio in. My doc tells me that it could be a lack of hydration which is on me but also the deca was somewhat wet so that may be an issue.

and to add i drank about a gallon of water yesterday and stopped the deca for today and my bp was 125/88, so shame on me for not hydrating.

Yes without proper hydration your body will begin to turn on itself stressing it out and raising the bp. Once you start adding the proper water intake will assist returning your body to a normal state through flushing out toxins that cause stress and bp to rise.

Awesome bro thanks for the info. I'll save the deca for another cycle once i calm the Bp down

Does anyone know if prescription blood pressure medication will interfere with deca drol or if anyone has a remedie for high Bp because I hadmassive headaches lately and it turned out I was running stage 2 hypertension help

Hawthorne Berry & Celery Seed extract are #1 in my book when it comes to controlling one's BP.

Back