• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How long does Halo Extreme stay in your system?

thenewguy

Registered
Reaction score
Just as the Title says how long does Halo-Extreme stay in your system (6 week cycle). I'd like an accurate estimation if possible. I'd like to start competing in powerlifting but wouldn't want to do so unless I'd be considered "natural". I ran a cycle a couple weeks ago and don't plan on doing another one. I'm willing to wait so I'd like to know what time frame I'm looking at. Also if I was to compete and I entered a natural competition "too soon" would I be banned or how would that work? Any info insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It depends on the substance. Most prohormones , such as 1-AD/1-test and 4-AD, will probably only be detectable for 3-4 days. However, some, such as 19-nordiol, may be detectable for months. It is a good idea to cease use of any prohormone /steroid at least a month prior to the test to be on the safe side.

If you entered a comp and tested positive you would be disqualified and informed about the rules of the Natural comp, continued failed testing would eventually get you banned.

chrisotpherm said:
It is a good idea to cease use of any prohormone /steroid at least a month prior to the test to be on the safe side.

Yep. 4-6 weeks is what I've always been told to clear orals.

Back