• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My first 4weeks on Super DMZ

Big_JUN

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to give my results of my first 4 weeks on Super DMZ....
I started taking one capsule for the first week to get my body use to it. The beginning of the second week I went to two capsules. I didnt really seeing any strength increase until the end of the second week into the middle of the third week. My start weight was 195lbs(Jan 30th) and today I weighted in at 210lbs!! As far as my strength gains, I did gain alot of the strength, but before I started taking Super DMZ, I didnt workout for 2 1/2 weeks. So I gained back all the strength I lost before I started taking Super DMZ, but I havent tried to do any personal best, but I did get much stronger. As far as side effects, my sides(proably my kidneys)were sore and I drunk as much water as I could everday. I had headaches in the middle of the second week, but by the third week they were gone. Back pumps stayed throughout!!! Taurine DOESNT HELP AT ALL!! So I had to stop with the deadlifts. My piss was brownish yellow, so I know my kidneys were being affected by the Super DMZ and Im glad its my last day on it. My diet wasnt perfect because I ate everything in site, but Im cutting back in my last 4 weeks during my PCT. I took fish oil, AI's Life Support, Controlled Lab's Orange Traid, Universal Animal Flex, Taurine and Liv52. During my PCT I will be taking Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Rx and I will continue with the before mentioned supplements. I dont think I will be doing a SERM because I feel the same after I did when I did a Epi stack last year. I will be going to see the doctor after my PCT is over.
Now as far as doing the another Super DMZ or telling someone my advice about it, I would say, go for it! Its a good supplement, just make sure you eat right, have the right supplement and do your homework.

I plan on it even if it clears up by the end of the week.....

My biggest recommendation when dosing any oral is a water intake of 1.5gals e/d. We appriciate the feedback.

I tried to drink at least a gallon of water a day.

It may be an old thread, but when searching through google the results seem very thin in terms of vast information on this product. I honestly came in to register to tell the OP the only reason why you would ever, ever urinate those colors, would largely be due to the fact that you stated "I tried to drink at least a gallon of water a day." To me that means that you never cared too much about your body in the first place, knowing you should at least take in 1 gallon a day not on DMZ let alone trying to take a gallon in a day while on some potent supplements.

On the other hand, this product is phenomenal and I highly recommend it for people with some brains and knowledge of taking gear.

Anyone run 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off before another cycle?

This sounds like classic dehydration with the headaches, dark urine and muscle cramps. You are correct that taurine will not stop back pump if you are dehydrated. At least 1.5 gallons of h2o a day is needed....no exceptions. Also, poor choice not using a SERM for PCT.......you will recover though. I suggest you make your personal health and well being a higher priority if you choose to run any other cycles in the future. Good luck

Back