• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stacking IML Prods

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
This sticky is for guys/girls that want to know what to stack or how to stack iml products. This will help folks who dare to do more or just don't know.

Good timing. Lot of stacking Q's lately.

This would also be a great opportunity to post what what stacks have worked best for everyone also.

Agreed. So fellows let's hear it. I know heavy has a book and a half on most of this.

Hi Chris.I'm trying to cut weight. would you use the super dmz stack, the halo stack or together or in any combination or another one entirely different?

Hi Chris.I'm trying to cut weight. would you use the super dmz stack, the halo stack or together or in any combination or another one entirely different?

First what is your:
Weight:
Years training and experience with PH and will grow from there my brother.

Hi Chris.I'm 46,5'5" and 201lbs.My years of training is 30 and new to ph experience

Hi Chris.I'm 46,5'5" and 201lbs.My years of training is 30 and new to ph experience

If you are new to PH I would start off with the halo or deca-drol stack to see how your body reacts to IML prods. It's better to stay off mild my brother then balls out and body not respond well to he compounds. After one successful cycle with either one of those we can grow to the super dmz or methaldrol stack and even throw in halo or osta rx as it should be born on site by then. Then my brother let the mutation begin. Lol.

Provided by Mr. Curt and ran by da man Mr. Heavy.

Our own heavyiron has stated that two caps of each per day will be "very good and potent."

If you're more conservative then you may want to try running Halo at 2 capsules and Super-DMZ Rx at just 1 capsule per day.

CYANO / HALO:

I've seen this stack recommended:

Halo ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM
Cyano ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM

Also have read positive feedback on 3 caps of Halo with that stack.

Always good advice to stay well hydrated and use liver support during your four-week cycle. Thanks for your interest in IronMagLabs supplements!

Hey guys. I decided after not responding too well to the last SDMZ run to take a step back and try a Cyano and Halo combo. I am looking at a table full of products, getting a plan in order to start my cycle in about 3 weeks. I have the following products and am looking for advice on what to use, how much and when to get best results.
I plan on taking the cyanostane as recommended but upping the Halo to 75mg (3x day).
1 bottle of Cyanostane
1 bottle of Advanced Cycle Support
1 bottle of Anabolic Matrix
1 bottle of Ultra Male
2 bottles of E control ( I bought the cyanostane complete stack from an ironmag distrib and it included two econtrol...idk why!)
2 bottle of Halo Extreme
1 month supply of Animal Flex Support

I am gonna have to schedule most of my workouts just after I wake up. I am not happen about this, but in order to make sure I have the time and energy to workout during the week it is a must. Can you advise me on how to stack these products around waking up at 5:30am and hitting the gym for 6. The rest of the days supplements will go around a traditional schedule( lunch around noon, dinner around 7).
Thanks.

Just ensure you space them out evenly throughout the day. If you are taking two pills space them 12-14hrs a part with a shake or food for best absorption. If you are taking three pills then space them evenly ever 4-6 hours and again absorbed with a food or shake my brother.

Just ensure you space them out evenly throughout the day. If you are taking two pills space them 12-14hrs a part with a shake or food for best absorption. If you are taking three pills then space them evenly ever 4-6 hours and again absorbed with a food or shake my brother.

Thanks for the advice.
I am wondering when should I start my ultra male? The cyano will last 4 weeks (30days) and the halo will last 40 days.. Should I start after the 40 days you think?
And Should I wait a week after starting that to start my Econtrol. I am thinking about running that for 4 weeks at 3xday since I have so much. Or is that overkill. I am not prone to gyno, seeing as I have run Sdmz 2x's with out trouble.
Thanks

Imo I would begin the ultra male rx around day 25. By the time you hit 40, and time for pct, rx will be in your system assisting with bringing your libido back to normal, decrease any estrogen build up and help your body function regularly to speak.

Just finished the halo/cyano stack. I ran 3 halo for 6 weeks and 2 cyano for 4, added the econtrol since it came with it. Used the UM starting at beginning of week 3. Just finished pct, no issues to report. My question is when the osta comes out how do I add it in?

Next stack planning

[just finished a superDmz/Halo Ex 4 week run so I'm planning my next cycle. First off - this stuff is DEFINITELY the real deal! I had to cut out one Sdmz in the 3rd week - this stuff is just plain freaky strong! Unfortunately I have a tendency to retain water, so I doubled my usual dose of taurine to 3,000 a day and kicked in some formeron - which peeled some of the water. as of today - first week of pct - my weight is still up about 25 lbs. we'll see how long that will last and how much is fat. one thing I can say for sure - I've gotten stronger and more defined in all my major muscles - while gaining weight - what more can I ask for!]

stats - 6'2.5", 51, about 345 and about as strong as I need to be at this time.
goal - trying to eventually get to 275.
for my next stack I only want to focus on fat loss, while staying dry, and keeping as much strength as possible.

I was thinking Halo Ext for 4 weeks (with the usual suggested assistance supps) and then the suggested pct supps with the addition of OstaRx (and formeron).

Questions:
1)If I'm just running HaloExt for 4 weeks can/should I run it 3 a day for all/part of the time?
2)do you think this should keep me dry?
3)do you think I would need a serm for pct (such as suggested after SuperD)?

any help would be greatly appreciated - sorry for yakking on endlessly....

Based on your goals I would suggest six week cycle. 6 weeks halo at two caps and at start of week three add two caps of cyano for the remainder. This is great stack for dry lean gains. With these two products together you still would not need serm but run complete stack.

Based on your goals I would suggest six week cycle. 6 weeks halo at two caps and at start of week three add two caps of cyano for the remainder. This is great stack for dry lean gains. With these two products together you still would not need serm but run complete stack.
Thanks - much appreciated. just to clarify please; on my SuperDmz/Halo Ext I got stronger and lost body fat, but I got bloated (I am prone to bloating) and felt "overwhelmed" while on it. I'm not in a hurry so I'm mainly looking for a cycle that my dieting and hard work in the gym will pay off, without bloat and without feeling "overwhelmed".
Thanks for your help

Yes... super dmz will give you a little "bloat". Cyano will not. Try a cycle like I outlined and I bet you will love it.

I agree with chip here as you may retain a little bloat, but most of it will go away within two weeks of pct and leave you hard lean gains.

Halo question

Hey guys. Id like your advice. Just finished my first week of Halo (2 caps a day). I want to bump up to 3 caps per day on week 3 but I have to order another bottle to do so. My question is: instead of 3 caps per day of Halo, why dont I just order a bottle of Cyanostaine and stack it with Halo?

Last edited:
Hi.
Im interested in running a Super DMZ stack. I'd like to run it with Te-t in the cycle.
Would the PCT stack you sell be enough to cover me at the other end of the cycle ?
Or should I add something else with this ? ( Nova/Clo )..

Im over 50 and have not used a PH or anything else yet. (go figure )
Been training for many years ( 15+) would like to try something
at this stage.

thanks !!

John have you ever used anything else or is this your first run with any designer compound? If so I would recommend you stay off on a halo/cyano compound. To answer your question, the pct will be fine. It's always good to have nolva on hand in case of a gyno flare up.

Hi - thanks for the reply. Yes. its my first time with something like this. I figured adding the test would be a good way
to amplify the gains made with the DMZ stack ....since this is my first cycle - which stack would you suggest. ?

Good to know the PCT will cover what i want to try here..

Hi - thanks for the reply. Yes. its my first time with something like this. I figured adding the test would be a good way
to amplify the gains made with the DMZ stack ....since this is my first cycle - which stack would you suggest. ?

Good to know the PCT will cover what i want to try here..

This would be a good starting point;

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Back