• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Critique my cutting diet

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
8 am 1 cup of oats
1 v8(low sodium)

9 protien shake

11 Adams natural peanut butter, jelly on Ezekiel bread

3 pre workout
- can of tuna
- 1 cup of brown rice
3:45 workout

5:30 post workout
- protien shake with silk milk
- 12 oz chicken breast
Veggies
6oz chicken breast
9:30 protien shake

8 am 1 cup of oats
1 v8(low sodium)

9 protien shake

11 Adams natural peanut butter, jelly on Ezekiel bread

3 pre workout
- can of tuna
- 1 cup of brown rice
3:45 workout

5:30 post workout
- protien shake with silk milk
- 12 oz chicken breast
Veggies
6oz chicken breast
9:30 protien shake

What are your goals man?

I really can't give too much advice without a little more information.

Answer the following and I bet I can help.

Goals: (how lean do you want to get)

Current height/weight/body fat %

Training split:

Supplements: Are you on cycle? If so, what does it consist of?

Bump on this. So we can help you out bro.

sorry ive been gone for a wile im 5'9 162 and i dont know my bodyfat but im going to say 12% for a referance all you can see on my abs is the line down the middle my goal is to lean out as much as possible in the next month or 2 im curently taking clen 120 micro grams as well in the morning heres the improved diet
364 fat 20%
648 protein 35%
850 carbs 45%
1862 total

Breakfast

Walnuts
1 oz
Cheerios
1 cup

Meal 2

Whole wheat pasta
1 cup

Meal 3

Brown rice
1 cup

Cottage cheese
2 cup

Meal 4

Chicken breast
2 breast,

sorry ive been gone for a wile im 5'9 162 and i dont know my bodyfat but im going to say 12% for a referance all you can see on my abs is the line down the middle my goal is to lean out as much as possible in the next month or 2 im curently taking clen 120 micro grams as well in the morning heres the improved diet
364 fat 20%
648 protein 35%
850 carbs 45%
1862 total

Breakfast

Walnuts
1 oz
Cheerios
1 cup

Meal 2

Whole wheat pasta
1 cup

Meal 3

Brown rice
1 cup

Cottage cheese
2 cup

Meal 4

Chicken breast
2 breast,

Nothing is really jumping out at me as an issue.

I'm not here to tell you what your goals should or shouldn't be, but I wouldn't take your diet too far. You are already pretty lean, but you don't have a ton of muscle mass. I would think maybe get down to sub 10% at the lowest and then start bulking back up.

How old are you? If you are young, don't waste too much time dieting. Starving your strength and growth potential when you are young is a huge mistake in my opinion.

Unless you're doing a mix of the first diet posted and the last, I have to ask, where is the food?
You're eating like a bird with that second diet.

Your cutting out way to many calories and your body is going to turn on itself called atrophy, body eats away at the muscle then fat. If you don't intake enough calories for the activities your doing even though you are "cutting" your body will begin to store fat, as its the natural body function of survival and eat away at the muscle hence atrophy, and negating everything your setting out to do. As Ben said, where is da food. With well designed meals you can shred the fat as long as the diet is correct and eat a whole lot more!

Bump to everyone. Might want to rethink the diet. Just a rule of thumb. You want to be eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours to keep your metabolism going. Not eating or eating to small of meals is just going to make you hungrier later in the day which might make you over eat. Look up carb cycling, it seemed to work for me when I was trying to drop a few pounds.

Holy cow...thats not a diet..thats starvation....i eat that much in one meal....

5'9 165.....try this....
Meal 1:1/2 cup oats
4 egg whites 1 whole egg(omega 3)

Meal 2:2 scoops whey isolate
10 almonds

Meal 3:6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup green veggies(tsp olive oil)

Meal 4:same as meal 2

Meal 5:8oz white fish
1 cup green veggies or med green salad(tsp olive oil)

Meal 6:2 scoops whey isolate
10 cashews(unsalted)

Try this and you will be able to maximize lean muscle results...

5'9 165.....try this....
Meal 1:1/2 cup oats
4 egg whites 1 whole egg(omega 3)

Meal 2:2 scoops whey isolate
10 almonds

Meal 3:6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup green veggies(tsp olive oil)

Meal 4:same as meal 2

Meal 5:8oz white fish
1 cup green veggies or med green salad(tsp olive oil)

Meal 6:2 scoops whey isolate
10 cashews(unsalted)

Try this and you will be able to maximize lean muscle results...

That's a lot of whey protein. Why not add some lean protein like tuna, salmon, or more chicken. Your farts must just f*cking stink to high heaven and I bet your kidneys will thank you for it too

That's a lot of whey protein. Why not add some lean protein like tuna, salmon, or more chicken. Your farts must just f*cking stink to high heaven and I bet your kidneys will thank you for it too

Yes, but try it then see how amazing the results will be!!!

thanks guys i have been working on the diet i have kind of combined all of these and it seems to be doing well

Trust me...it works....btw....its whey isolate...not some gainer blend...gas will be a min..

thanks guys i have been working on the diet i have kind of combined all of these and it seems to be doing well
Thats great...keep us posted....

Back