• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Letrozole

Ryan29

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience using letrozole to rid gyno? Should I start at 2.5mg and taper down to .25 or just run .25? Any advice is much appreciated.

If you're running letro, I would personally just start it at 2.5mg daily and run at effective dosage till you get the desired result, then taper down, and maybe run some e-control or exemestane for a week or two (or three at very low dose) after letro to avoid rebound. If want, can look at the gyno thread below this thread, explains most commonly used AIs as well as tons of other gyno treatment options
Agree on the dosing. But say goodbye to estrogen and libido. :p

http://hardcorepeptides.com/research-chemicals?product_id=72

2.5 mg Letro daily should treat gyno. I would treat about 3-4 weeks and then see how your gyno is responding. Because AI's lower E2 so much I would then switch to Nolva at 20 mg daily to further treat gyno but allow circulating E2 to trend upward. This order of treatment will likely prevent any E2 rebound. Both compounds have good science for treating gyno.

Here's the best gyno treatment protocol IMHO. I designed this protocol after many years of experience and research.

2.5 mg Letro daily for 4 weeks
20 mg Nolva daily for 4-8 weeks

For what it's worth I've used letro in combination with nolva to clear my lumps quite recently, so it certainly is effective, I was just providing the best information I have on hand to-date.

Would aromasin be just as effective? Since it's less intrusive on the estradiol, wouldn't crush it as bad... or is letro just better because it's more concentrated so works quicker? Thanks heavy.
On the boards Letro seems to be the most misunderstood AI. Guys tend to think of it as the strongest AI but that data is lacking for males. However due to its longer half life dosing can be spread out. For gyno I like to hit it hard. For E2 control maybe 2-3 doses weekly are fine. Obviously labs will help dial in the dose. 2.5 mg Letro daily puts my E2 around 10 pg/ml. It will reduce any gyno swelling I have at that dose.

Here's an interesting study showing Letro isn't as evil (strong) as some thread parrots think =)

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Oct;90(10):5717-22. Epub 2005 Jul 26.

Comparative assessment in young and elderly men of the gonadotropin response to aromatase inhibition.

T'Sjoen GG, Giagulli VA, Delva H, Crabbe P, De Bacquer D, Kaufman JM.
Department of Endocrinology, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent, Belgium. guy.tsjoen@ugent.be

Abstract

CONTEXT: Aging in men is associated with a decline in serum testosterone (T) levels.
OBJECTIVE: Our objective was to assess whether decreased T in aging might result from increased estradiol (E2) negative feedback on gonadotropin secretion.
DESIGN AND SETTING: We conducted a comparative intervention study (2004) in the Outpatient Endocrinology Clinic, Ghent University Hospital.
PARTICIPANTS: Participants included healthy young and elderly men (n = 10 vs. 10).
INTERVENTIONS: We used placebo and letrozole (2.5 mg/d) for 28 d, separated by 2 wk washout.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: We assessed changes in serum levels of free E2, LH, and FSH, free T, SHBG, and gonadotropins response to an i.v. 2.5-microg GnRH bolus.
RESULTS: As assessed after 28 d of treatment, letrozole lowered E2 by 46% in the young men (P = 0.002) and 62% in the elderly men (P < 0.001). In both age groups, letrozole, but not placebo, significantly increased LH levels (339 and 323% in the young and the elderly, respectively) and T (146 and 99%, respectively) (P value of young vs. elderly was not significant). Under letrozole, peak LH response to GnRH was 152 and 52% increase from baseline in young and older men, respectively (P = 0.01).
CONCLUSIONS: Aromatase inhibition markedly increased basal LH and T levels and the LH response to GnRH in both young and elderly men. The observation of similar to greater LH responses in the young compared with the elderly does not support the hypothesis that increased restraining of LH secretion by endogenous estrogens is instrumental in age-related decline of Leydig cell function.

PMID: 16046582 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Thanks for all the info fellas. I already have the metro but will definitely get me some nolva. Planned on doing clomid/nolva for pct anyway. I went the letro route cuz I believe I have progesterone gyno. No itchy or painful nips, just puffy and enlarged areola.

I'm also gonna add in osta 2 weeks in to my pct. That should be fine right?

I'm interested in trying letrozole to clear up my gyno. Could those of you who have had good results recommend a retailer?

Thank you. Just placed my order and waiting for the tracking number.

Back