• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Letro Questions and Information!

vmp8991

Registered
Reaction score
I am currently in the middle of my SDMZ cycle and ill be done in about 3 weeks. I have heard about letro and nolva helping reduce or even getting rid of gyno? I heard letro will kill libido? Anyone have any information on letro for me? has anyone ever taken it? Does it kill libido? Can i take it after my SDMZ cycle? And what should i dose it at and for how long? Anything helps thanks!!:cool:

In this situation Nolvadex would be a better option for preventing gyno on cycle and for PCT.

Well i already have slight gyno. Can i take Nolva by itself? and not on PCT or a cycle?

Well i already have slight gyno. Can i take Nolva by itself? and not on PCT or a cycle?
yes..nolva needs to be started asap...20mg ed...

also if your prone to gyno..some peeps are more then others..then you should run a anti-e during cycle to prevent your gyno from flaring up...so prevent the problem at the source..

also if your prone to gyno..some peeps are more then others..then you should run a anti-e during cycle to prevent your gyno from flaring up...so prevent the problem at the source..

This, Ultra-Male can be used for maintenance during cycle & you can follow with a SERM as part of your PCT.

As far as going between nolva and letro, i would try nolva first and see how it works out for you, especially if your gyno is only mild and isnt worsening at a fast rate. Letro wipes out your endocrine system, and for me as far as libido ive been in bed with 4 girls since i started and haven't been able to go past 3rd.... literally completely obliterated all my libido. On the brighter side, my gyno went from pretty bad, to unnoticable, to virtually completely gone (ill be using it for another week or so until its non-existent or stops getting smaller). But definately try nolva first, especially because letro takes a TON of estrogen out of your body. Some sides i experienced on letro:

No Libido
Not being able to get it up
Headaches
Joint pain (moderate, some people have it much worse)
Extreme lethargy at times

So best of luck, try nolva first. and make sure wherever you get it from, its legit.

-Trav

Thanks for all the information guys! Im going to hop on Nolva first to see how it goes. What should i dose it at? and How long should i take it? Also can someone PM me where i can get some Nolva? Ive heard CEM products tamo is not the real deal..

Also if i already have hardened lumps under my nipples is the only way to get rid of them surgery?

No, I had large hard lumps and letro reduced them to almost nothing. Nolva can do the same but may take longer, everyone's different

Also if i already have hardened lumps under my nipples is the only way to get rid of them surgery?

Not necessarily. Start with nolvadex at 20mg per day while you finish the cycle. Then an aggressive pct. Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50. Those at mg per day for four weeks. Proviron is a good a/i that you can run on cycle that's supposed to be less harsh than letro. I haven't had the need for either one yet.

Unfortunately all three of those compounds are prescription meds that may not be that easy to source. Like you I've heard mixed reviews of the liquid products. Not sure if I would risk the money on them or not

Back