• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Msten & 4andro stack

Stisti89

Registered
Reaction score
Not going to do a full blown log but I will try to post before, during, PCT, and after pics. Also try logging weight and when I feel it kick In. This is going to be my second cycle.

If you guys have any advice on what I need or should do, please let me know! Love to hear what you pros have to offer!

I will be starting on November 1st(Friday)

HEIGHT : 5'9"
WEIGHT : 170
BODYFAT : I have no idea

Weeks 1 - 4
Msten 2caps
4andro 2caps
Advance Cycle Support 2caps
TUDCA 1cap
Fish oil 2caps

Weeks 4 - 6 (PCT)
Nolvadex 20mg pill
Ultra Male 2caps

Weeks 6 - 8 (PCT)
Nolvadex 20mg pill
E-control 3x (throughout the day)
Ultra Male 2caps

Awesome brother! Looks good, best of luck with the run.

You can always use staples like creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate whilst on cycle. There's no good reason to come off those for a cycle. Creatine and citrulline can even help to alleviate back pumps. Also be sure to try to keep your body hyper-hydrated - shoot for at LEAST 192oz (1.5 gallons) of water per day. This will help your muscle recovery and strength as well help the product work optimally, however when drinking so much watwer, you can actually dehydrate your body of electrlytes, so you may also want to pick up a magnesium (perhaps ZMA) and potassium supplement to help keep your muscles and heart functioning normally - most people get plenty of sodium in their diet - if you feel the need, you could consider Morgans Lite Salt on your food, as it has a higher concentration of Potassium salt, but also has sodium content as well.

Awesome brother! Looks good, best of luck with the run.

You can always use staples like creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate whilst on cycle. There's no good reason to come off those for a cycle. Creatine and citrulline can even help to alleviate back pumps. Also be sure to try to keep your body hyper-hydrated - shoot for at LEAST 192oz (1.5 gallons) of water per day. This will help your muscle recovery and strength as well help the product work optimally, however when drinking so much watwer, you can actually dehydrate your body of electrlytes, so you may also want to pick up a magnesium (perhaps ZMA) and potassium supplement to help keep your muscles and heart functioning normally - most people get plenty of sodium in their diet - if you feel the need, you could consider Morgans Lite Salt on your food, as it has a higher concentration of Potassium salt, but also has sodium content as well.

Thanks for all your help! Yesterday I bought a gallon jug of water and tried to finish it so I can get used to that amount. For creatine, would the amount in maximum pump be enough? Or should I grab something on the side?

I'm try not to eat salty food because of the sodium. But as much as I try to avoid it, I end up eat something salty.

Nice Clean gain..I'm imagining you will get a gain like you would should you run an HRT dose combined with a dry dbol
Good choice, very safe and looking forward to seeing the end result :) I'm using Msten now and I love it..ZERO sides except Back pumps (make sure you stretch on Squat and leg day afterward!! Trust me on this one :) )

What brand is that Tudca and where did you get it?? Can you PM me? TY

Nice Clean gain..I'm imagining you will get a gain like you would should you run an HRT dose combined with a dry dbol
Good choice, very safe and looking forward to seeing the end result :) I'm using Msten now and I love it..ZERO sides except Back pumps (make sure you stretch on Squat and leg day afterward!! Trust me on this one :) )

What brand is that Tudca and where did you get it?? Can you PM me? TY

I will let you know when I get home. I think its from nutrition planet?? I also got it for a super deal! 4 btls under $100. Also what does HRT meann?? Im not too familiar with the meanings. And it is an honor to have you inside watching this!!!!

So I started taking IML Maximum Pump a few days ago so I can see/feel the focus and energy it gives. As far as these days I've been taking, I love it. Although I gotta be honest, I do have a favorite pre workout over this. This does the job tho! Gets me feeling ready and wanting to do more In the gym. Focus level is on point. One stupid thing I did was take this at 10pm and couldn't sleep till 4am. So if you guys have a hectic schedule, try to take this by 6pm if your gonna have a late workout. I'm going to be taking my "before" pic, so stay tuned! Hopefully try and do a weekly pic.

I have a question tho. I'm looking to bulk up. Should I up the Msten and 4andro to 3caps like beliveau cycle setup?

I like the idea of 3/day. Another bottle of each will do.

I've decided to up dose to 3caps Msten / 4caps 4andro from the start of cycle all the way to the end. Cycle starts Friday. Keep you guys posted. Pics will be up Friday morning and so will weight.

There is something funky with the NutraPlanet TUDCA.... Don't ask me why, but I have issues every time I use it.

What issues did you have with it? I remember reading something about that on one of your logs but forgot what was happening.

Took pre workout last night at 9:30 which was retarded because it is now 10minutes to 5am. I can't sleep was preparing to sleep around 1 but would not shut down. Didn't have much of a problem with other pre workouts. Maybe the latest was 3am.

Solid log brother

What issues did you have with it? I remember reading something about that on one of your logs but forgot what was happening.

I've tried it twice, both times after a few days I start getting sharp pains under my ribs on the right side, and my shit turns green. After stopping use it all goes back to normal.

I've tried it twice, both times after a few days I start getting sharp pains under my ribs on the right side, and my shit turns green. After stopping use it all goes back to normal.
Sounds like it's murdering your liver; never gonna touch the stuff...ACS all the way!

Ahh I see. I'll keep an eye out for those pains if it occurs.

Weighed I'n 172.2 on empty stomach this morning on the 1st day!
Goal: 185 solid!

Day1
Most of my fat sits I'n my belly. I know it'll change by the last day of the month

Since I've been having a hard time sleeping on the pre workout. I've decided to sleep earlier and lift before I go into work. That way the pre workout would benefit me and have more energy through the day after. But I gotta say. Taking this pre workout is the longest crack out feeling I ever had.

Since this is my first day of this cycle. I would begin with legs! Lol. The body part which most people hate working out but benefits us the most.
Day 1 Legs/Shoulders/Traps

I honestly don't know how to track my calories, protein intake. But Im honestly just trying to eat as much as I can and as healthy. I somewhat benefit from working at a restaurant because I the constant food I snack on but at the same time it's mostly fried food. We do have fish and sashimi so I try to eat that but I'n order to eat fish and sashimi, you need shoyu and rice!

I honestly don't know how to track my calories, protein intake. But Im honestly just trying to eat as much as I can and as healthy. I somewhat benefit from working at a restaurant because I the constant food I snack on but at the same time it's mostly fried food. We do have fish and sashimi so I try to eat that but I'n order to eat fish and sashimi, you need shoyu and rice!

I have gotten my money's worth out of a $19.95 food scale from Walmart and the myfitnesspro app or website to track macros. Good luck.

Thanks^

Just went to the gym after taking my pre workout and felt super nauseous so I decided to go home and I'm still feeling the same. I might just throw up right now. What's wrong?? Should I take taurine?

Thanks^

Just went to the gym after taking my pre workout and felt super nauseous so I decided to go home and I'm still feeling the same. I might just throw up right now. What's wrong?? Should I take taurine?

What did you eat today? Foods with shitloads of sodium, fats, tons of oil/grease will fucking kill a workout. Just hydrate and chill. Over-stim from a strong preworkout can also cause nausea like that. Often from the sudden change in blood pressure or heart rate.

What did you eat today? Foods with shitloads of sodium, fats, tons of oil/grease will fucking kill a workout. Just hydrate and chill. Over-stim from a strong preworkout can also cause nausea like that. Often from the sudden change in blood pressure or heart rate.
Thanks right now I'm trying not to think of it. I ate portuguese sausage eggs and rice. This morning. Also took 3caps Msten, 4caps 4andro, 1 TUDCA, 2Fish oil. Then hr later took my pre workout. Went to the gym and everything started to feel like it was closing In on me.

Please any input would be nice. Im going to lower my dose 2 caps msten, 2caps 4andro. No TUDCA. No preworkout. My head still feels a little light

So today lowered my dose. 2caps Msten 2caps 4andro and I don't feel nauseous but I have a slight headache. I hope this headache doesn't stick around for the whole cycle. Plan on upping the dose next week.
What was weird is that I ate breakfast and took my pills but went back to sleep. Felt lazy/tired. Got my ass out of bed and went straight to the gym.

Workout was ok In the beginning but was scared of getting an exertion headache. Felt good the more I workout tho.

Keep you guys updated tomorrow if I still have the headaches

Well .. when i feel nauseous it means that i am lifting hard enough :)

Sent from Galaxy S2 by Tapatalk 2

Day 3. woke up, ate breakfast, and took my pills.
So far my headaches been to a minimal. Let's just see how this day goes.

If ur blood pressure is ok, the nausea may be your liver complaining ... watch out.

I like the idea of 3/day. Another bottle of each will do.

If ur blood pressure is ok, the nausea may be your liver complaining ... watch out.

Would you think it was my TUDCA? I gotta get my BP checked. I usually have slightly high BP. But lately I've been laying off the salty foods so I'm sure it's not as bad but idk.

You can lower the msten dosage. U can open a msten cap and put 75% of its pownder into a shake or water.. Find out the dosage that dont give u the nausea feeling... in my case if i go more than 12mg i feel like shit.

Back