• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Your Workout Music Playlist

Gallant03

Registered
Reaction score
What do you listen to for workout music? I listen to alot of different genres (hip hop,rock,metal,dubstep,instrumental,and speeches).
Here's my play right now. I put the times beside so you can find them in the link video if you want to check them out.

Track List:
1.Awolnation -- Sail (Be Blind Speech) 0:00
2.Eminem -- Till I Collapse 3:15
3.Pre-Fight Hype -- It's Goin Down 8:00
4.Nathaniel Dawkins -- Bring It On 11:23
5.Jorge Quintero -- 300 Violin Orchestra 14:50
6.Excision & Downlink -- Crowd Control 17:40
7.Roy Jones Jr. -- Can't Be Touched 22:09
8.Trapt -- Headstrong 25:40
9.Yann Tiersen -- Jy Suis Jamais Alle (Smoku Remix) 30:06
10.Thousand Foot Krutch -- Fire It Up 32:18
11.Eminem -- Lose Yourself 35:25
12.This is how winners are made speech 40:15
13.Two Steps From Hell -- Strength of a Thousand Men (Instrumental Core Remix) 42:28
14.Skillet -- Monster 45:39
15.Stic Man -- Champion 48:32
16.Matheo -- This is Where We Fight 51:18
17.Breaking Benjamin -- Blow Me Away 57:03
18.N.E.R.D -- Rockstar (Jason Nevins Remix) 1:00:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNQFKZXTYx8
http://www.youtube.com/UWMChannel

Danzig-Mother
AC/DC-Thunderstruck
Metallica-fade to black, master of puppets, enter sandman
50 cent - in the club
eminem-lose yourself
jay z/linkin park-encore
DMX - lose my mind
motley crue-kickstart my heart, dr feelgood

I change it up daily. I listen to pretty much anything from:
Pantera
Exodus
Metallica (black album and prior)
Sepultura
Slayer
Suicidal Tendencies
Tool
D.R.I.
Cro-Mags
Im an old school punk rock/ metalhead if it wasn't obvious. Nothing amps me up like this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdHgy3eZ6c

Haha, my playlist is all over the map > from Eric Church/George Strait to Eminem/50 Cent.:confused:

Mine is do for a change, this thread is great. Currently I got AC/DC, Mettalica, Disturbed, Tool, Pantera, and the like.

Anything Deftones, In Flames, Slipknot, Stone Sour

Amon Amarth
Meshuggah
Dying fetus
Auro Noir
Behemoth
Lamb of god
Cannibal corpse
Deicide
Ghost bc
Korpiklaani
Mayhem
Old mans child
Parkway drive
Slipknot
Soulfly
Suicide silence
Therion
Watain
Windir

Oh and the most metal is Tiny Tim. Really gets me going

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Pantera
Superjoint Ritual
Down
V.O.D.
Sepultura
GNR

and here is where it gets weird....

Anthony B
Buju Banton
Damian Marley
Bounty Killer

Jethro Tull
Jawbreaker
The Used

eclectic...I would say so.

Amon Amarth
Meshuggah
Dying fetus
Auro Noir
Behemoth
Lamb of god
Cannibal corpse
Deicide
Ghost bc
Korpiklaani
Mayhem
Old mans child
Parkway drive
Slipknot
Soulfly
Suicide silence
Therion
Watain
Windir

Oh and the most metal is Tiny Tim. Really gets me going

Other then slipknot I'm pretty sure I have no idea who any of the others are...I'm getting old:)

I lift at a hardcore gym with a loud system....so its whatever they have on....they have Pandora Radio...so its normally heavy metal or 80's hair bands....well there is one guy who puts on rap...but he normally gets overruled by the Anglo masses.

I must be a different breed. I listen to nothing but dj's. Deep house, not crappy tiesto techno club shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Other then slipknot I'm pretty sure I have no idea who any of the others are...I'm getting old:)

Lol yeah you are! You're missing out man. And the tiny Tim part was a joke if you didn't catch that. I'm sure most people will not know half of those bands to be honest

I lift at a hardcore gym with a loud system....so its whatever they have on....they have Pandora Radio...so its normally heavy metal or 80's hair bands....well there is one guy who puts on rap...but he normally gets overruled by the Anglo masses.

My gym plays shitty Taylor swift and other music of that nature. Wish it was a hardcore gym. Oh well I just lift weights and go home.

Lol yeah you are! You're missing out man. And the tiny Tim part was a joke if you didn't catch that. I'm sure most people will not know half of those bands to be honest

I know some of them and in an oldie. I know some videos from those are hilarious but not trying to be

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Depends on the mood? I could be rocking Soulfly or POD one minute, then feel like chillin' and switch over to Art Of Noise. But Id say some kind of electro music on Pandora is probably most played.

Depends on the mood? I could be rocking Soulfly or POD one minute, then feel like chillin' and switch over to Art Of Noise. But Id say some kind of electro music on Pandora is probably most played.

Yeah pandora is nice, but their ads are so damn annoying! Then I usually just flip to my music library

Yeah pandora is nice, but their ads are so damn annoying! Then I usually just flip to my music library

$3.99mo and you get Pandora with no ads. Its worth it to me as I listen to Pandora at teh gym, in the car and in my office at work.

My mix is as diverse as it comes... I have a cardio and beast mode mix... that way i keep it diverse...

Back