• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo extreme stack=no libido

Jackedjay

Registered
Reaction score
I've been on the halo stack for three days now and I noticed this morning while trying to have sex that I had zero libido I couldn't do anything. This happened to me when I was on dmz but not till the end of the cycle. I didn't think halo was supposed to have an effect on me like this any suggestions on how to get my libidio going or anyone else with this problem?

I had the opposite problem on Halo. Are you following the IML Stack ?

Yup I've been taking 1 halo 1 cycle support 1 anabolic matrix upon waking and than take the ultra male around 12 than take the last three pills 12 hours later. Did you do anything different?

I took the econtrol....but everyone I talked to on the forum, and in the gym, tell me I am wasting my $$ doing that. Basically they say it is not needed. Guve it a few days and see if it persists. No one I know ever had this problem halo. Sorry I cant be of help.

I've been on the halo stack for three days now and I noticed this morning while trying to have sex that I had zero libido I couldn't do anything. This happened to me when I was on dmz but not till the end of the cycle. I didn't think halo was supposed to have an effect on me like this any suggestions on how to get my libidio going or anyone else with this problem?
Can you give me a little history....what else are you on if any?..how long since you were on cycle before(and what compound(s)?...have you had any recent bw?..thanks.

Can you give me a little history....what else are you on if any?..how long since you were on cycle before(and what compound(s)?...have you had any recent bw?..thanks.

+1, this will help us help you.

I was on the dmz stack back in early October didn't have this problem till I was done with dmz once I went on pct it took about another month after finishing pct for everything to be working how it should be since than I've had no problems. I haven't had any bw done since I'm 22 and don't have insurance.

Back