• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EpiAndro and drug testing

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to know how long it will take Epi Andro to be out of your syste. I'm aware it converts to DHT but does it do anything to screw up hormone balancing or production which will lead to a positive test down the road? If so how long would the recovery be?

Thanks

Not long, but quit cheatin sucka

are you taking a piss test to drive a forklift or play in the NFL? For a standard drug panel, no. If you are talking about a panel that some type of sport federation would use, refer to tonyfortress's comment.

Just wanted to know how long it will take Epi Andro to be out of your syste. I'm aware it converts to DHT but does it do anything to screw up hormone balancing or production which will lead to a positive test down the road? If so how long would the recovery be?

Thanks

If it's for employment I wouldn't worry about it, otherwise I'd give it a solid 6wks.

Back