• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

More help needed SDMZ/4ANDRO/OSTA

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
My manager pulled me aside today and told me that he can clearly tell something is wrong with me. I can't think, I can't practically do anything. To be honest... it fucking really sucks. My head is in a complete cloud all day, I can't think or focus at all. I so badly want to stay on this cycle, I would LOVE to. But I really can't afford to lose my job. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how I can quickly clear my daily migraines and absolute inability to think in depth quickly?​

Alright I will. I guess I just need to stop complaining, get this fixed, or stop it. I am so embarrassed lol.

Alright I will. I guess I just need to stop complaining, get this fixed, or stop it. I am so embarrassed lol.
Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Take care of yourself.

Figure out what is going on. Were you having migraines prior to taking these?? What is causing the migraines?? When are they starting?? Are they immediately noticeable after taking one of the compounds??

What is this "cloud" you speak of? Are you taking any other products that might be causing this?? Alcohol, drugs, prescription meds, etc...

There are many many variables to consider. Break it down one thing at a time.

When is the last time you had a physical?? Do you have naturally high blood pressure?? Any medical issues or pre-existing diseases??

Don't be embarrassed..rather turn to the forum for help..Most of us have experienced these compounds and sides at some point or another. Someone here may be able to help.

Take care of yourself.

Figure out what is going on. Were you having migraines prior to taking these?? What is causing the migraines?? When are they starting?? Are they immediately noticeable after taking one of the compounds??

What is this "cloud" you speak of? Are you taking any other products that might be causing this?? Alcohol, drugs, prescription meds, etc...

When is the last time you had a physical?? Do you have naturally high blood pressure?? Any medical issues or pre-existing diseases??

Don't be embarrassed..rather turn to the forum for help..Most of us have experienced these compounds and sides at some point or another. Someone here may be able to help.

This x2 ^^^^

On another note are you doing AM & PM split dosing or all at once?

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

http://store.blackstonelabs.co/?page_id=589
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

Last edited:

Take care of yourself.

You are a true saint my friend.

No other drugs or alcohol. Prescription drug yes, Ambien 10mg at night for sleep. No headaches or migraines so far this morning, just started splitting the dosages AM/PM and cut down the DMZ by one (1 dmz, two 4andro, 1 osta AM, duplicate PM) (started that yesterday, thinking it might take a couple days to have an affect?). Took advice from Ryan (can't remember full username, posted on the other thread I made) to increase my carb intake a lot. Picked up a mass gainer that has 95g carbs (31g of sugar). Did one shake pre-workout and one shake post-workout. No headache so far, so I think that helped. Cognitive brain function is slightly better. Still not overly excited or feel super great about anything. Workout was not good this morning, couldn't focus, but I am slightly stronger from before I started the cycle, although I wear out extremely quick. The cloud in a sense is just my inability to think sharply and devise abstract solutions to resolve everday issues. I am known to be an extremely intelligent and self sufficient individual, but I have almost completely lost those attributes and abilities. I took an A-HD this morning, to see if that would help with my drive or ambition/focus. Obviously libidio is non-exsistent. I have an extremely powerful resolve, and no matter what happens I will not give up. Most people are telling me that a lot of the sides I am experiencing are similar to what they experienced when they started their cycles. I've already exhausted one bottle of 4ANDRO and I am 3 1/2 weeks deep into the SDMZ and OSTA and 2 weeks in to the 4ANDRO. Did I make a mistake by started the dmz/osta and then throwing in the 4andro a week later? It's hard for me to discern if their is one particular compound that is causing my distress. I can say that the very first day on 3 dmz and 2 osta was semi-godlike, I was in the gym for like 4 hours, squatted 275 multiple times, hit 155 front squats no problem, did gnarly abs and cardio, then moved right to chest, benched 225 (normally my max, hit it two reps two sets no problem) and my lower abdomen had dried out drastically. So the dmz/osta was great! Should I try cutting out the 4ANDRO? It's giving me great mass gains though, as I LOOK a lot bigger!

Wiat im confused. I am taking 4 caps of 4andro a day (at the beginning of cycle, i was doing all four in morning. starting yesterday, ive been dividing the dose to 2 am to 2pm. do you mean to decrease to 3 caps total per day or to increase 3 caps am 3 caps pm?) The one rep max makes sense, I guess I am disappointed to see my current physical limitations, make I can train more properly and get better growth! Pounding the water like a machine!! How does the DHEA compare to BPI sports A-HD?

Ok awesome.. thanks for the guidance biggie. I have a full scope and understanding now of what is going on and what I need to do. Today I am actually not too lethargic, I think decreasing and splitting the DMZ dose helped. Going to give this the weekend and try the DHEA, if nothing is better than I will stop the cycle. Its a shame, I wish I had some injectables for more of a balance but I have no clue where to get them and I do not know anyone local who has anything.

For stopping the cycle, can I do that immediately without having any pct products on hand? Obviously I will order them ASAP, probably clomid and e-control 2.0. Could I still run the OSTA? My last run on OSTA (2 caps ed am, 12 weeks) was incredible, i became a monster!!

Back