• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice with PCT Halo Extreme stack

wackoo

Registered
Reaction score
Im on week 3 of Halo Extreme stack. 2 caps Halo, 2 caps 4 andro, 3 caps Advanced cycle support. Im planning to run this for a total of 5 weeks.

Now for my PCT, i have 1 bottle of Nolva from hardcore pep, 1 bottle of e control, 1 bottle of ultra male, 1 bottle of advanced cycle support. Should i just start everything on my 6th week? If so, How much of everything? Do i take the Nolva the same time as the e control?

I didnt open the nolva yet but i dont see a dropper in there. I want to make sure i get the transition right.

Im on week 3 of Halo Extreme stack. 2 caps Halo, 2 caps 4 andro, 3 caps Advanced cycle support. Im planning to run this for a total of 5 weeks.

Now for my PCT, i have 1 bottle of Nolva from hardcore pep, 1 bottle of e control, 1 bottle of ultra male, 1 bottle of advanced cycle support. Should i just start everything on my 6th week? If so, How much of everything? Do i take the Nolva the same time as the e control?

I didnt open the nolva yet but i dont see a dropper in there. I want to make sure i get the transition right.

PCT,

Nolva ~ Weeks 6-9 @ 20/20/20/10
Ultra Male ~ 6-12 @ 1cap e/d
E-Control ~ Weeks 10-12 @ 3caps e/d
ACS ~ Weeks 6-12 @ 2caps e/d

Last edited:
^^I would even change nolva dosing to 20/20/20/10 since you already have the ultra male. I feel like Neck is a huge dude, so may require the 40mg, but generally speaking 20mg is the standard medical dose and is generally prescribed for most average cases. Use own judgement

Sounds good. So my Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) is 20MG/ML 60ML. Does that mean there is 20MG of the drug per 1 ML? Which means i have 60 ML total. Also i just opened it and it does not come with a dropper or any form of measurement. Do i just go to Walgreens and get any ML dropper or is there a specific one. Sorry for stupid questions but just wanna make sure im taking the right stuff.

So far im loving the halo stack. Muscles feel harder and i definitely got a little more size and strength. It doesnt burn off much fat though like i thought it would.

You are correct on the Tamox strength mg/ml. You will need to take 1ml ed for 4 weeks. Basically you have 2 full pct's in one bottle. As for the tool to measure out the 1ml you will need a 1ml oral sryinge. Your local drug store should carry these. The solution is thick and this is why a dropper will not work, only the oral syringe will do the job.

^^I would even change nolva dosing to 20/20/20/10 since you already have the ultra male. I feel like Neck is a huge dude, so may require the 40mg, but generally speaking 20mg is the standard medical dose and is generally prescribed for most average cases. Use own judgement

This ^^^ OP, what is your current weight? I've dosed this @ 280

Hey Wackoo I'm so glad you brought this up as I am running a Halo Extreme stack and am a little unsure as to
nolva dosage in PCT too. I am doing IML halo extreme weeks 1-6 @ 3 caps per day and GPL Methyl Tren XT (wanted bsl Trenabol or IML epi Tren but very hard to source here in Australia) weeks 3-6 @ 2 caps per day which is the recommended dosage for it. I'd love to push the M Tren out a bit longer but have only left myself four weeks for pct before I go to Europe for a month at Christmas. Did think about doing the extra four weeks but that would mean pct while I'm away with little training and realistically shitty diet. I have enough Nolva to do 40/40/20/20 pct but have been reading that 20/20/10/10 is the better dosage. What are your thoughts guys? Will run some Adex for the last two weeks of pct if necessary. Thanks again Wackoo for raising this and sorry for jacking your thread with questions. Cheers guys.

Hey Wackoo I'm so glad you brought this up as I am running a Halo Extreme stack and am a little unsure as to
nolva dosage in PCT too. I am doing IML halo extreme weeks 1-6 @ 3 caps per day and GPL Methyl Tren XT (wanted bsl Trenabol or IML epi Tren but very hard to source here in Australia) weeks 3-6 @ 2 caps per day which is the recommended dosage for it. I'd love to push the M Tren out a bit longer but have only left myself four weeks for pct before I go to Europe for a month at Christmas. Did think about doing the extra four weeks but that would mean pct while I'm away with little training and realistically shitty diet. I have enough Nolva to do 40/40/20/20 pct but have been reading that 20/20/10/10 is the better dosage. What are your thoughts guys? Will run some Adex for the last two weeks of pct if necessary. Thanks again Wackoo for raising this and sorry for jacking your thread with questions. Cheers guys.

20/20/20/10 for the 4wks. Don't really see a need for the Adex brother.

So everything take during the evening before bed right???

Back