• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ 2.0 - Preventing gyno rebound?

Bubbabrewz

Registered
Reaction score
(I know I have pm'd a few members about this, but I want to see what everyone else thinks. I'm 29, 6'1 and weigh about 220 LBS.) So, about 3 months ago I did a cycle of SDMZ for 4 weeks, 2 caps a day til empty. PCT consisted of just clomid and ACS was ran throughout cycle and pct. When I finished up with my pct, I got slammed with rebound gyno, developed a pea-sized lump on each of my nipples. Luckily, I had some letro on hand to take care of that. I really enjoyed SDMZ, so my question is..how can I go about running this again without experiencing rebound gyno? Should 12.5mg aromasin throughout my cycle take care of this issue completely? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Have you seen that all my PCT setups end with 3 weeks of E-Control or Eradicate? They're both mild AI, but strong enough to control any aromatization created from the SERM - which is how the estrogen rebound can be caused... from test levels being raised rapidly, and then being susceptible to aromatization creating an imbalance and in turn gynecomastia.

Have you seen that all my PCT setups end with 3 weeks of E-Control or Eradicate? They're both mild AI, but strong enough to control any aromatization created from the SERM - which is how the estrogen rebound can be caused... from test levels being raised rapidly, and then being susceptible to aromatization creating an imbalance and in turn gynecomastia.
So E-control will suffice? Would that be a better bet over aromasin? Running asn throughout cycle would make estro rebound just about impossible, correct? If E-control or eradicate could take care of this problem I would give it a run. Thank's for the advice man

That is correct. My mistake in suggesting aromasin came from a misunderstanding; I assumed you developed gyno on-cycle from the superdrol last time, not post-PCT. simply misread your post. If the gyno was from PCT then adrenolin is absolutely right, running e-control or eradicate with your SERM should be plenty to avoid repeating the same mistake (it will avoid rebound gyno from SERM-induced rise in E2 (estrogen) levels)
Thank's again Biggie! You're the man! Gainzzz

This is what I would do & guys jump in here with ideas;

Cycle;
Super-DMZ ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
4-Andro ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 1cap e/d (AM Dosing) > added AI blocker while on cycle.
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Clomid ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 1ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 1cap e/d (PM Dosing)
E-Control ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night) > This is what Adrenolin was referring to.
ACS ~ Weeks 5-11 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)

IML Products Needed;
1x 4-Andro
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
2x ACS

Blackstone Labs Product;
1x Super-DMZ

Hardcore Peptides Product;
1x Clomiphene

Epi tren cycle was ok, not as fun/intense as SDZ1.0/2.0...
Getting ready to start PTC...Do I need ACS or will I be ok without it?
If I do need it, i'll be f!@#$%, minimum 2 weeks shipping over seas plus a week of processing...

Any ideas?

This is my plan so far.
I also have Clom here if that would be better...

Cycle;
EpiTren ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM, NOON, PM Dosing)
4-Andro ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM,PM Dosing)

PCT;
Nolva ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 20ml, 20ml, 10ml, 10ml,
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 1cap e/d (PM Dosing)
E-Control ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night)

Epi tren cycle was ok, not as fun/intense as SDZ1.0/2.0...
Getting ready to start PTC...Do I need ACS or will I be ok without it?
If I do need it, i'll be f!@#$%, minimum 2 weeks shipping over seas plus a week of processing...

Any ideas?

ACS would be really smart and highly recommended, but if you cant get it in 3 weeks nothing we say can help. Can you find milk thistle and hawtorne supplements near by? These will work in place of ACS due to your situation, not ideal but a lot better then nothing.

Chasing with E-Control is a safe bet. I usually recommend this setup:

4 weeks of SERM side by side with:
3 Weeks of 1 Cap Ultra Male then 3 Weeks of 3 Caps Econtrol

Makes for a smooth transition.

Thanks guys! i'll be good to go now, "put it on tab"

Back