• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Cycle using Halo Extreme, need help!

NewBloodX

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I have done a ton of research to make sure I am doing everything right, but it would make me feel better if someone were to double check my plan before I actually do it.
I am 6'3 155 lbs, have been lifting for 2 and a half years.

4 weeks:

2 Halo Daily (60 caps) - Last 4 weeks
1 Ultra Male RX Daily (60 caps) Last 8 weeks
2 Advanced Cycle Support Daily (120 caps) Last 8 weeks

1 Halo in morning and before sleep (12 hours apart)
2 Advanced Cycle Support in morning with Halo
1 Ultra Male RX in morning with Halo

After Halo, Last 4 weeks:
1 Ultra Male RX daily
2 Advanced Cycle Support Daily

Is this okay or fine to go by? If there is anything I should change or what not let me know! Thanks in advance!
Also, does anyone know how much I should be eating daily in order to stay lean and gain the muscle mass desired while on this cycle? I mean calorie wise? I know to eat clean and to eat the right amount of macro nutrients.

At the very least, I'd recommend you picking up a second bottle of halo and either running it at 2 caps ed for 8 wks or 3 caps ed for 6wks. I'd also recommend 3 caps of Advanced Cycle Support to last you ON cycle and through PCT. And for ANY hormonal cycle, it's ALWAYS recommended to have a SERM for PCT.

As far as calories are concerned, after 2.5 yrs of training, you likely know your body better than most. Eat at your normal maintenance level or 300 - 500 calories more - at 500 calories more, you'll gain at least a lb per week, plus additional weight from water and extra glycogen storage in your new muscle mass.

Okay, is Ultra Male RX good for PCT though? And I use the ACS with Ultra Male RX after the Halo cycle correct? This is my first ever use of any steroid/ph, do you think 6-8 weeks is too much to start at or should I stay with my original 4 week?

At the very least, I'd recommend you picking up a second bottle of halo and either running it at 2 caps ed for 8 wks or 3 caps ed for 6wks. I'd also recommend 3 caps of Advanced Cycle Support to last you ON cycle and through PCT. And for ANY hormonal cycle, it's ALWAYS recommended to have a SERM for PCT.

As far as calories are concerned, after 2.5 yrs of training, you likely know your body better than most. Eat at your normal maintenance level or 300 - 500 calories more - at 500 calories more, you'll gain at least a lb per week, plus additional weight from water and extra glycogen storage in your new muscle mass.
I am just going to stick with what I have as this is the best option I could find for what I can make do with right now? But just to be sure, I am good to go with this plan right?

newblood,

Ultra Male isn't needed on cycle as you won't have much natural test to boost.

I hadn't done a cycle for years and decided on halo/4-andro and am loving it 4 weeks in.

6 week cycle of halo 3ed, 4-andro 4ed, acs 3ed and e-control as needed. After that I will be doing a 6 week pct starting with clomid/ultra male ending with e-control.

Other than being tired everything is going well. My schedule is rather hectic so I can't blame it all on the PH.

Back