• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What are the stacks missing?

jb5587

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Tren "stack" on the way, and have been seeing a wide range of different add-ons, substitutions, and dosage amounts by people. The biggest one is the addition of Clomid to the stack in the first part of the cycle. What is this adding on that the "complete stack" from IronML's leaves out? After looking through the ingredients of their PCT products included in the stack, I'm still haven't quite narrowed it down what the benefit of Clomid is that they are leaving out. If someone could fill me in on this, that would be great as I would gladly add it in.

Also, I've seen conflicting dosage amounts. I understand weight, mass, previous cycles, but I've seen different recommendations for the same size person. What should my rough dosage be based on general height and weight? I'm 5'10" 168. I understand the recommended dose is 3 capsules in the info for the product.

Lastly, after looking into it, and having always been told that you should space out dosages throughout the day, what is the best time to intake different components, and does it matter if it's all at once or not?

Thanks for the help

Clomid is used in PCT as a recovery medication. You may use Clomid OR use Ultra Male for PCT.

Take the Tren Caps about 8 hours apart if possible.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if the Clomid was doing some additional work or something. The ultra male comes in the stack, so that will work.

Back