• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack Confusion..

JMAC225

Registered
Reaction score
I need some advice. I know that I can't really go wrong, but I would like some advice on which stack is right for me. I have run SDmz twice. The first time I ran it, I did fine and had pretty decent results. The 2nd time I up'd the dosage to 3x a day and didn't run the complete stack, just the acs. I added a matrix for the last 2 of a 6 week cycle. I ended the 6 wk cycle a week early because of some pretty unfriendly side effects.. I am almost positive it had to do with lack of a proper diet/hydration. I am taking 6 weeks off post pct and so now I am preping for my next stack. I have been keeping up with guys who double up Cyano and Halo and I have been planning on this.. but my question is since I have ran SDMZ, is cyano and halo going to work well? or should I just go to the recommend dosage sdmz with proper nutrition? Or even sdmz with halo??

I am trying to shred up before the next cycle so I plan to be about 165 when I start mid april. Want to gain atleast 10 lbs dry.
Stats are
age 27
W 175
Height 5'9

Any advice is appreciated!

I think a Halo/Cyano stacker would be a solid run. Something along the lines of Cyano 2caps e/d for 4wks & Halo 3caps e/d for 6wks. DMZ/Halo has been my favorite stack to date for overall strength gains.

Honestly at your current size....2 caps of halo and 1 cap of cyano ed should work well...can you post what. Ur avg daily meal plan looks like??

I would think atleast 2 caps of each... am /pm dosing. Should be a solid stack. My next one will be this at 3the halo and 2deca cyano complete stack.

Fucking phone sucks.... that was 3 halo and 2 cyano.

Thanks for the advice guys.

My diet needs serious work! I usually start my day with a protien shake, two packs of instant oatmeal (adding a little protien powder), and either an apple or high protien greek yogurt(when that shits on sale!) Then I don't eat again for about 4 hours, when I will usually get a ft long from subway, usually oven roasted chicken breast or I will bring tuna fish sandwiches (2). Then I will drink a protien shake about 30-45 mins before I work out, and another half whey half casien after my workout. Usually i try to take in some fast digesting carbs with it, Usually unhealthy. I try to eat low carb for dinner, usally just veggies with assorted protiens, typically chicken. Oh and While i workout I drink 1mr caffiene supplement mixed with gatorade.

Like I said, I am trying to get lean now, but I still want to put on some size in a few weeks. I plan on upping my protien shakes and I will probably add some more starches to my lunch or preworkout meal.

If you think I am on the wrong path, please point me in the right direction. I know you have to eat big to get big...And I LOVE to eat.. but If I don't lose weight now I will probably not eat enough on cycle to reach my gains. anyways, thanks again guys.

Back