• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Thinking of Halo Stack. Or, can you recommend something better?

Init4me

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 47 years old and have lost 100 lbs of fat in the last three years, and about a year ago started bodybuilding with great results. I've got my bf% down to 15%, and have gained about 20 lbs of muscle back in the last year. I'm pretty new to the whole supplement/PH concept, but am intrigued. As I've been doing my home work I have become overwhelmed by information, and thought I'd try and get some honest feedback and opinions as to what my options should be.

I'm looking to get down to 10% body fat before I even consider doing any real bulking. My diet is clean, and my workouts intense. I lift 4 days a week, with all my routines built around the big lifts. I do a moderate amount of cardio, but that's because I already burn between 3600 to 4000 calories a day, and working 12 hrs a day just doesn't leave me much time for cardio in addition to my weight training.

I'm thinking of doing a halo stack to help lean out to 10% bf, which I'm hoping to be able to do in 12 weeks? What are your thoughts about doing this kind of stack for a first time user? What kind of results can I expect ( I know this is very dependent on the individual), based on your experience? Am I wasting my money? Or does this product really work?

If this kind of stack isn't good for a first time user, what do you recommend? I'm really looking for a stack that I can use to enhance my lifting experience, and use in conjunction with a clean diet to get optimal results. I'd really like to purchase a stack already put together, rather than trying to piece one together, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Also, when I finish this stack, can I hope to maintain my gains, and fat loss as long as I keep eating clean? Or, will there be some rebound effect of weight gain/muscle loss?

Thanks for any help.

Terry

P.S Is stacking always necessary, is there any product that is all inclusive that doesn't cause liver problems, or any of the other problems associated with PH? I see many products like Super DMZ, and when I read the labels they don't talk about stacking, but when you search the forums or do any research almost every one does some kind of stack with a PCT.

Last edited:
I've been reading threads all day, and I see my question is asked and answered a million times. I think I'm going to go with the Halo stack.

If anyone has had personal experience with these I'd still love to hear about it.

Halo-extreme is a very solid choice for your needs...i would recommend espc at your age to get some bw done...a male panel...test and thyroid...at 47 you mostly are exp some lower test levels...low test levels can hamper fat lost along with many other issues that are involved in enhancing your physique...the halo-extreme will def help in that area...but if you have lower test levels a mild trt program can be a huge assest to your physique goals along with general health and well being...so def get it checked...i would recommend starting with 2 caps ed split am and pm...you may look to bump it to 3...but start with 2..halo-extreme def works and is really the perfect compound to start your exp in ph's...mildly suppresive and overall a fairly mild ph...make sure to drink 1-1 1/2 gallons of h20 ed...and keep a clean diet with plenty of protien...diet and training should drive your goals...any questions just holla..

The Halo-Extreme is a great all around lean mass product & would be great for what your looking for. It's mild in nature, yet yields great results.

Halo-extreme is a very solid choice for your needs...i would recommend espc at your age to get some bw done...a male panel...test and thyroid...at 47 you mostly are exp some lower test levels...low test levels can hamper fat lost along with many other issues that are involved in enhancing your physique...the halo-extreme will def help in that area...but if you have lower test levels a mild trt program can be a huge assest to your physique goals along with general health and well being...so def get it checked...i would recommend starting with 2 caps ed split am and pm...you may look to bump it to 3...but start with 2..halo-extreme def works and is really the perfect compound to start your exp in ph's...mildly suppresive and overall a fairly mild ph...make sure to drink 1-1 1/2 gallons of h20 ed...and keep a clean diet with plenty of protien...diet and training should drive your goals...any questions just holla..

Had labs done. My cortisol is high and melatonin low. And my testostetone was in the low normal range. 450 (ref range 250-836) free test was 41 ( ref range 35-92). My estradiol 23 which I think is a bit high.shbg 38.51 (ref range 19 to 76)

I don't want to be low normal. I want optimal. With these numbers is Halo still my best bet. Should I add anything?
Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll let you know how thing go.

Back