• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Andro cut plan...please look over!!!

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
I want a real basic cutting stack. I know cutting is mostly diet, and i have a great training programs i follow.
but with my situation (being wheelchair bound) I found with my last cycle Cyanostane rx and Halo x
that a PH definitely give me an edge and helps shed some layers.
I was going to run

week 1-4

Epistane Andro
cycle support.

week 4-8

nolva 1ml of (true twenty)

will that work. do i need anything else. Should i add Erase to the cycle or pct??

thanks guys.

EpiAndro is good at 4 caps daily if you go that route brother. I would stack it with 4-andro.

I have seen guys stack with that.

you think epi-andro is just not enough by itself?

If i stack 4-andro with epi-andro what would be a good does?? two of each, morning - evening?

since 4-andro converts to T, do I need to take an AI to stop the conversion of T in to Estrogen?

If i stack 4-andro with epi-andro what would be a good does?? two of each, morning - evening?
4 caps each daily in split doses.
since 4-andro converts to T, do I need to take an AI to stop the conversion of T in to Estrogen?

It's not likely as aromatization should be low but you could keep an AI on hand.

Back