• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

On Vacation

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
My brother's and sister's I am on vacation until next Monday. I will do my best to answer all threads, pm's and anything else. However it is time for me to take a break with the fam. I need to get away from the military from the while as I am serving as an Army Drill Sergeant and just need to breath with the wifey and boy. I appreciate everyone's support and thank you all for being apart of the IML team. GOD BLESS!!!

Drink some Wild Turkey for me!

My brother's and sister's I am on vacation until next Monday. I will do my best to answer all threads, pm's and anything else. However it is time for me to take a break with the fam. I need to get away from the military from the while as I am serving as an Army Drill Sergeant and just need to breath with the wifey and boy. I appreciate everyone's support and thank you all for being apart of the IML team. GOD BLESS!!!
front leaning rest position.....move!...i have heard that before...

Ok my brother's and sister's I am back from vacation. A day earlier than expected, but the animals we own, or the two dogs which are my wife and son and which I pay toooo much money for had us come back a day early. The dog sitter thought we were coming back today but was suppose to be tomorrow and couldn't watch them till tomorrow and of course if you guys have kids, a wife or girlfriend when it comes to animals and what they want you loose every time. Lol. Oh well the beach was a blast!!! I'm back and getting to work!!!

Back