• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dan Green at the Pro Raw Meet in Australia

ebfitness

Registered
Reaction score
Dan Green breaks Khudayarov's 1000 kgs / 2201 lb raw with wraps total at the Pro Raw meet in Australia.

He's unreal. One of the best ever.

Strength is simply disgusting.

One thing i never liked is that they allow Sumo as a deadlift in PL. (Greene I believe has the record regardless so in his case it doesn't matter)

It is clearly very much different then a normal DL and allows 50-100more pounds. I don't agree with this, all other lifts have to be standardized. Same thing in Strongman, they now allow a clean and jerk (olympic lift) which adds 50-100lbs.

I don't think it's fair to allow records to be broken unless they are on a standardized level..meaning everyone has to do the lift the same way. Bench paused at the bottom. Squat to parallel. Deadlift, normal stance.

But I don't write the rules either..so it stands LOL.

He's unreal. One of the best ever.

Strength is simply disgusting.

One thing i never liked is that they allow Sumo as a deadlift in PL. (Greene I believe has the record regardless so in his case it doesn't matter)

It is clearly very much different then a normal DL and allows 50-100more pounds. I don't agree with this, all other lifts have to be standardized. Same thing in Strongman, they now allow a clean and jerk (olympic lift) which adds 50-100lbs.

I don't think it's fair to allow records to be broken unless they are on a standardized level..meaning everyone has to do the lift the same way. Bench paused at the bottom. Squat to parallel. Deadlift, normal stance.

But I don't write the rules either..so it stands LOL.
I can't for the life of me get comfortable with sumo deadlifts; I keep my stance pretty close.

Back