• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Sdmz 2.0 results

coldduck22

Registered
Reaction score
Well, ill be wrapping up my first sdmz cycle in two days. Overall, I am happy with the results I achieved. I gained around 12lbs during the 4wk cycle while staying relatively lean. All of my lifts went up, most noticeably, my bench. I didn't get the vascularity that I did on Halo and the strength gains took a little longer to kick in (week 3). I will probably run this compound again in the future, maybe stacked with halo.

As far as sides go, my bp stayed slightly elevated throughout the cycle but nothing to be overly concerned about. Back pumps on the days I didn't consume enough water. Lethatrgy kicked in hard about week 2.5, i started on 4-andro and it seemed to help, although I was still tired just from working a lot and hitting the gym 6 days a week. **The last week I have noticed my nipples starting to itch, and its getting worse (I have not been scratching them)

So with that being said how do you guys think I should lay out my pct? Originally I planned to run clomid before the gyno popped up. I have both clomid and tamoxifen but i'm leaning towards the tamoxifen. I also have e control.

Your suggestions will be greatly valued, Thanks!

Personally I would run both Clomid @50mg ed and Nolva @20mg ed for 4 full weeks. Some may say this is overkill but I have found that this combo really gets my Test levels up quickly and helps with any gyno issues I may have at the time.
Good luck and keep us posted

Well, ill be wrapping up my first sdmz cycle in two days. Overall, I am happy with the results I achieved. I gained around 12lbs during the 4wk cycle while staying relatively lean. All of my lifts went up, most noticeably, my bench. I didn't get the vascularity that I did on Halo and the strength gains took a little longer to kick in (week 3). I will probably run this compound again in the future, maybe stacked with halo.

As far as sides go, my bp stayed slightly elevated throughout the cycle but nothing to be overly concerned about. Back pumps on the days I didn't consume enough water. Lethatrgy kicked in hard about week 2.5, i started on 4-andro and it seemed to help, although I was still tired just from working a lot and hitting the gym 6 days a week. **The last week I have noticed my nipples starting to itch, and its getting worse (I have not been scratching them)

So with that being said how do you guys think I should lay out my pct? Originally I planned to run clomid before the gyno popped up. I have both clomid and tamoxifen but i'm leaning towards the tamoxifen. I also have e control.

Your suggestions will be greatly valued, Thanks!

Appriciate the feedback!!! As far as your PCT, if gyno is truly present you could dose the Nolva @ 10/10/10/10 next to the Clomis @ 50mg e/d.

Ok, i have no experience dosing two serms. Should I split them up nolva/am clomid/pm or vice versa. Do I still need to throw in the econtrol?

Ok, i have no experience dosing two serms. Should I split them up nolva/am clomid/pm or vice versa. Do I still need to throw in the econtrol?

Yeah, do the Clomid in the AM & The Nolva in the evening. I would still do the E-Control following your SERM to help with any rebound.

Back