• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Start/add halo extreme in middle of Osta cycle?

xede75

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on day 22 of Osta RX, 3/day spread out. I see some strength gain and looking cut up, but don't feel the extreme pump that I've read in some log. Very little sides like tiny headaches here and there. I've read in some logs to add Halo extreme 3 pills a day to get more of an "effect". Can or should I add Halo or another ph when I'm already 3 weeks in with Osta RX? I planned on doing Osta for 8 weeks per direction on bottle. If i add the Halo Extreme, I'd just extend my cycle after completing the Osta with Halo for another 3 weeks (8wks osta and 6wks halo or another ph, 11 wks total) and then start my pct either with nolva or clomid. What does everyone think?

BTW Stats:
5'10 185lb, approx 15% bf
Diet consist of 2100 calories none weight days and 2400-2600 ish weight days...majority of lean protein moderate carbs and mod to low fat.
Workout 5 days a week, one to two bodyparts a day (some parts get work twice a week), 2-3 sets of warmups, then 6-8 reps heavy sets. Moderate cardio 4-5 days a week and try to do it 1st thing in morning if work allows it.

Thanks!!

If your 3wks in I would just add the Halo for the final 5wks @ 3caps e/d to achieve your goals.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Back