• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

I finally did it.. I ordered my first products

jhaggz

Registered
Reaction score
Welp after some research and some comtemplating i finally suckered up and ordered some products :D. I purchased the Halo Extreme Stack and 2 bottles of Osta RX. i have a few questions now. what would be the most optimal way to run this. should i do i bottle of Osta first then run the Halo stack and finish with the last bottle or is there another way that is more optimal. This is my first time on PH's and these are the only products that i purchased, are there anymore products that are recommended taking, thanks for the help.

Hi Jhaggz

Just so we are on the same page, is this the stack you ordered? Plus two bottles of OSTA?

Halo-Extreme1.jpg

HALO EXTREME™ STACK

Halo Extreme Complete Stack $194.00
(Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
Halo Extreme - 1
Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle
Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

* Complete stack as
listed above (all 5 products included).

I would run the Osta along side of the stack. Start with the one bottle, if its your first time out. The thing with taking too many new substances at once is that if you experience any negative sides (slim chance on this cycle but hey, you never know) it will be hard to narrow down what is causing them. Take each product as directed, starting with dosing at the lower end of the scale to gauge how they effect you. This is a mild but effective stack, however and you should be fine so long as everything else is in good order (general health, diet, water intake).

Back