• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno help

Chaos

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so I got gyno towards the end of my SDMZ/4andro/Super Tren cycle. At first it was just puffy nips, but now there is a lump. I am now in PCT, I've been running 40mg nolva for the past two weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I have letro on the way that should arrive tomorrow, however, I've heard that taking letro with nolva reduces the effectiveness of letro.

My question is - should I stop nolva, even though I had originally planned on doing 4 weeks of nolva (two weeks left at 20 mgs) and start letro. Or should I wait til I am done with my PCT of nolva before starting letro? Or is there some other protocol I should use?

Nolva is highly effective for gyno treatment. I would stick with the Nolva.

Thanks, I'll stay on the Nolva a couple more weeks and see how it goes before I try anything else.

I had the same problem, but minus the tren. I started developing a lump towards the end of my cycle. I didn't bother with nolva, I just went right to letro.

I had the same problem, but minus the tren. I started developing a lump towards the end of my cycle. I didn't bother with nolva, I just went right to letro.
Haha, been there. I get waayyy too paranoid about that shit and just dive in to letro...knowing full well how good nolva works.

Haha, been there. I get waayyy too paranoid about that shit and just dive in to letro...knowing full well how good nolva works.

Me too. I get scared and just start the letro but also haven't had any of the sides either.

If Nolva is started right away it reverses and eliminates any gyno lumps within a month for me, everytime. No loss of sex drive, sore joints or dried out eyeballs either. 20mg Nolva ed FTW!

Back