• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time user question

RippedFreak08

Registered
Reaction score
Quick question, been liftin for about a year solid now, not seeing any real gains in mass just gettin cut up, wondering what I should take to gain some mass, thinking halo, super dmz or alpha 1 max, any opinions? 23 years old, 135 lbs

I recommend starting with a mild compound to see how your body reacts to it. Don't hop straight into the hardcore methyl's like dmz or alpha. Halo is a good starter compound. Message theneck or adrenolin and they will be able to lay out a good starter cycle for you, as well as give you a discount code to save some money. I think personally your not eating enough. Take that as you will.

Sounds good, thanks for the help.. what all would u take with the halo?

This is a great stack to consider....

HALO EXTREME™ STACK

Halo Extreme Complete Stack $194.00
(Save 10%!)

Complete stack:
Halo Extreme - 1
Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle
Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

* Complete stack as
listed above (all 5 products included).

Don't forget a serm.

If you need any assistance with that (serm) or anything else, feel free to pm me or any of the other moderators.

Thanks!

Eating anything and everything, tuna, lots of eggs

Doesn't mean you are eating enough. At 135lbs you are either 4' tall or have a wicked fast metabolism.

I suggest using myfitnesspal and track out what you eat. You might be surprised at the lack of macros. Make sure to work on your diet and get into a surplus first, shoot for 1lb a week. If you can start gaining weight without a PH, if you decide to use one you will have better results. EAT! Try to get 200+g of protein, 60-70g fat and fill the rest with carbs until you start to gain again.

Idea for increasing macros
Have 3-4 solid meals a day and find healthy snacks in between. I know some will say this is bro, but if you already feel like you eat a lot and need to eat more, this makes it easy.

Snack ideas
beef jerky
greek yogurt
granola bars
Shakes with milk (at 200g protein shakes might not even be needed)
Nuts
fruit (dried fruit is easy if you are on the go)

I guess the big question to the OP is how much do you eat??.saying you eat everything is pretty broad..list a average days consumption by meal and what those meals include to include food source and amounts..just a rough average day...

I would think your not eating enough or not the right kind of foods for your metabolism..food digestion rates matter as much as the macros they contain....any questions pm me if you would like..

Yup, just like others have pointed out, it's most likely a cal/macro issue. And ANY mod can help you with product/cycle advice...that's what we're here for! :D

Back