• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Run along side Test

akhunter02

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a preference for a PH to run along side test? M-Sten , Super DMZ or something else Past cycles have included Halo, Dbol and Super DMZ, Best gains came from Super DMZ 52 6-3 220lbs 12%BF Been on TRT for years

I would personally run higher dosed Halo Extreme or regular dosed M-STEN with TRT. I love Halo Extreme because the sides are virtually non existent but gains are good.

M-STEN makes me pretty aggressive and kicks things up a notch if you want to go that route.

I would personally run higher dosed Halo Extreme or regular dosed M-STEN with TRT. I love Halo Extreme because the sides are virtually non existent but gains are good.

M-STEN makes me pretty aggressive and kicks things up a notch if you want to go that route.
What do you consider a higher dosed Halo Extreme

Back