• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Don't recommend SERM?

xede75

Registered
Reaction score
Is there a law or some kind of liability for prohormone brick/motar store preventing them from recommending SARM for their products? There are two different PH stores here selling their own brands. Apparently, they are recommending to a few of my friends that their stuff (both stores) don't need SERMs or AIs like adex, etc. These guys sell epi, tren, halo, etc and stack ones which from google and forums seem to shut you down hard. I'm just curious why they would do that, endangering their customers...and yes, it would be partly the customers' fault for not researching, but still...

There's no such law.....

A SARM is a selective androgen receptor modulator..what would that have to do with the subject you posted?

Like s2h said, there's a big difference between a SARM and a SERM.

The reason they're not recommending a SERM is because SERMs are all prescription drugs and only available through gray market research chem companies. Them advising you to buy a SERM would definitely be somewhat of a liability to them and is just risky business. On a personal level I would hope they would all recommend it off the record, but as a business, it's tough for them to say "Yeah, go buy these prescription drugs from a shady company that may get shut down any day now" (Yes, research chem sites do get busted all the time).

Also, they're not going to say it's really needed because then you may get scared into not wanting to run a cycle if you can't get your hands on a SERM. That results in them selling less (or none) product to you and nets them less money at the end of the day. Shady? Yes, but what can you expect, everyone is out for themselves.

Back