• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Absolutely BLEW UP on M-Sten!

olyfire277

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am just finishing up PCT for my M-Sten Cycle and am looking for advice for what to plan next. I am 24 years old, used to be super into lifting. Did a couple cycles of OG Phera Plex and Superdrol back in the day. The Phera was INCREDIBLE, SD didn't do to much for me. Fast forward a few years, started an Epistane cycle, made me feel like death. I did not finish the cycle. I got back into lifting recently and decided to kick it off with a bang. I ran M-Sten at 30mg a day for 3 weeks followed by Nolva for PCT ran at 40/20/20/10. I absolutely LOVED the M-Sten!! I went from 183 to 204 and look like a completely different person. Obviously a lot of that was due to starting to lift again, getting my diet cleaned up and muscle memory from years past, but the M-Sten absolutely played a huge role. My lifts all exploded, I got ridiculously vascular and even dropped an inch off my waste. This stuff was crazy awesome! Anyways, I was hoping for some advice to what to plan for my next cycle? Could I just run M-Sten again or something else? I would prefer to avoid any Epi based product as I hated it when I ran it last. I don't know if anybody cares, but I can get some before and after pics as well as diey/training routine if anybody is interested. If not, some advie on what product to run next would be awesome!

Oh BTW, I also ran HCGenerate during cycle to help with libido and lethargy. It worked like a charm, but if there are any similar IML products I could run on cycle to help prevent/minimize the effects of shutdown, I would be all ears.

just wondering what your PCT looked like, i'm about to start a cycle myself so just getting different ideas.
You mentioned Nolva, what else did you take with it?

It was recommended to me to take pct as follows:
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10
Aromasin 0/0/0/0/20/10

Also you should continue cycle support through pct, throwing in a test booster throughout pct will also help, such as DAA

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

M-Sten is hands down one of the best thing going.

M-sten is my favorite IML product...packs some punch but doesn't have those sides that make any feel like poop..

If you got great gains from M-sten and love it, why switch? Some AAS users today are under the false impression that they need to add something and/or increase the dose every time they run a cycle. This is just not the case. M-sten is a powerfull oral steroid, which will continue to cause muscle growth on your 1st and 20th cycle alike (assuming your nutrition remains adequate to promote gains).

One change you could make is to run longer cycles. 3 weeks is pretty short. You could easily run this stuff for 6 weeks at reasonable dosages. Don't underestimate the Advanced Cycle Support product for mitigating potential internal side effects. It makes a big difference. You may not be able to visually see the internal benefits, but they are there; greatly lessening the impact of oral AAS on the liver and cardiovascular system. I use it every single day. As an avid oral steroid user (I love em'), I believe this is the most important type of supplement one can take.

Last edited:
If you got great gains from M-sten and love it, why switch? Some AAS users today are under the false impression that they need to add something and/or increase the dose every time they run a cycle. This is just not the case. M-sten is a powerfull oral steroid, which will continue to cause muscle growth on your 1st and 20th cycle alike (assuming your nutrition remains adequate to promote gains).

One change you could make is to run longer cycles. 3 weeks is pretty short. You could easily run this stuff for 6 weeks at reasonable dosages. Don't underestimate the Advanced Cycle Support product for mitigating potential internal side effects. It makes a big difference. You may not be able to visually see the internal benefits, but they are there; greatly lessening the impact of oral AAS on the liver and cardiovascular system. I use it every single day. As an avid oral steroid user (I love em'), I believe this is the most important type of supplement one can take.

Hey Mike,

I am 195lbs and 35 years old, and have done Super DMZ and some other in the past. I am not getting too much out of the 20mg per day. I am also taking 600mg of stano along with it.

I have two bottles of m sten. You think it's ok to go 30mg per day, even though I am taking the stano too?

Thoughts?

Hey Mike,

I am 195lbs and 35 years old, and have done Super DMZ and some other in the past. I am not getting too much out of the 20mg per day. I am also taking 600mg of stano along with it.

I have two bottles of m sten. You think it's ok to go 30mg per day, even though I am taking the stano too?

Thoughts?

With your experience level you could increase to 30 mg M-STEN daily.

Now would it still be safe to take it to 5 weeks, or should I keep it right a 4 weeks?

Hey Mike,

Thoughts?

Sure, you could increase to 30 mg daily, but keep in mind that at 195 lbs, unless you are 5'3, almost any dose is capable of providing good gains.

Back