• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme Complete Stack

jbree

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all:

New to the PH game. Contemplating getting the Halo Ex. stack. Just wanted to ask some questions before I take the plunge! ;)

Just a little background on my training, etc.

I've been training since 2007, 4-5 days a week. It's currently at 5 days a week for some time now. My strength and size has increased throughout the years, but I think I need that "oomph" now. I've tried test boosters not too long ago. I think my diet is pretty good, nothing a little tinkering cannot fix! Training is not a problem.

I'm 30 years old. Here goes some of my questions...I hope ya'll don't mind.

1. Does ones body weight matter in order to take Halo Ex.?
  2. I believe the Halo Extreme Complete Stack has everything I would need while "on cycle" and once "off cycle". As far as PCT goes, do I need anything extra, such as Clomid or Nolva?

Thanks for the help! I look forward to all the help I can get! I am sure I will have more questions as they come to mind.

-J

1.) No, not at all.
2.) You shouldn't need anything outside of the recommended stack. If your super worried you can have a SERM on hand, chances are you will not need it unless your over the top gyno prone,

Thanks for the response!

For a first timer to PH, would Halo and Cyanostane be too much to start off with?

Thanks for the response!

For a first timer to PH, would Halo and Cyanostane be too much to start off with?
i would start with halo only for your first cycle...theres no need to put the cart before the horse per say....start with 2 caps ed...you may after a few weeks look to add a cap...maybe not....see how it goes....

Sounds like you a good size guy.... halo is a mild product. I to would recommend halo for you but would definitely start three caps daily. You will like it!!

Back