• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten RX at 40mg ed?

DatDude35

Registered
Reaction score
Just bought two bottles of M-sten RX have ran two cycles in the past and loved it, both times the highest I have gone is 30mg ed and I had basically zero sides. Last time I went from about 202-215 with some ridiculous strength gains 385-505 dead 215-285 bench.

My question is when running solo is it worth it to bump up to 40mg ed? I was thinking 30/40/40/40 for 4 weeks I don't have time to run a 6 week cycle. Will be running full cycle support and a serm with PCT, diet is in check and so is training.

Stats
6'3
14% BF

Worth it to go 40mg ed or stay at 30?

40/day can be done. I've known of some designer vets to go as high as 40/day but that would be limit IMO, however, as long as you're still making those kind of gains from 30/day I see no reason to up the dose.

NSP is right on. That is a high dose, and anyone making gains on 20 and 30 should not push the envelope to 40. Beginners with only a cycle or two under their belt should also not consider going this high.

40 was very good for me, but the aggression was pretty intense. Nsp is spot on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I ran 40 ed for almost 7 weeks. Gains were great and sides were minimal until the end but after that long on an oral, you expect sides to be kicking your ass.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I ran 40mg for a few weeks...just cause I like to try stiff for myself...I wouldn't recommend it ....the bad begins to out way the good....30 is plenty.....

As you can see, the different opinions on this subject are a reflection of each individual's personal experience. Those who ran 40 mg daily with little to no side effects said it worked great and have no problem recommending it, while those who did experience sides at 40 mg recommend avoiding it. Clearly, each recommendation comes with a bias, which is a direct result of personal experience.

From a toxicity standpoint, 40 mg is fine, so if you feel good on 40 mg and make great gains, then go or it. On the other hand, if you can't eat, feel lethargic, etc...you would probably be better of with a lower dose. Personally, I ran 40 mg with no sides and loved it...much better gains than at 20 mg daily, but it may not be this way for you. Yu need to try it for yourself--it is the only way you will ever know.

How were back pumps on 40mgs ED?? LOL

Did you just sleep with a foam roller duct taped to your back?? Must be intense!!

Did you just sleep with a foam roller duct taped to your back?? Must be intense!!

I was fine. Taurine to the rescue

I still have yet to experience a back pump with anything I've run... (I'm prone to high BP too which is more weird) I'd love to know what I'm missing :)

40 is nice for me, weighing well over 250 however... It may be a little harder on some lighter guys. 30mg should work just fine for someone your size

Exactly. I was pushing it but I'm 265 so even 20 is a great ride!

I still have yet to experience a back pump with anything I've run... (I'm prone to high BP too which is more weird) I'd love to know what I'm missing :)
I get calf/tibialis pumps, never back. Dumb.

Once you have had it you wont want it,lol. I get it bad on leg day(on a heavy cycle) and it can ruin your whole workout. :(

Back