• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo/4-andro mild stack

njhardcore21

Registered
Reaction score
i always try to get feedback on my cycle before i start it. heres my plan. goals are to gain 10lbs dry. no sides. NO loss of libido (most important thing). ive done two cycles before. i will be on a clean bulk diet. high protein/low fat. low volume high intensity training. diet and training plan squared away from top to bottom. please help me layout my pct. ive gotten gyno in the past but took care of that so thats why im goin mild stack this time.

as for my cycle:
ACS throughout cylce and pct.

week 1:
halo extreme 50mg ed

week 2:
halo 75mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1 cap ed

week 3:
halo 75mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1ed

week 4:
halo 100mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1ed

week 5:
halo 100mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1 ed

PCT: i have nolva from purity, e-control, and DAA supplements. i also have a post cycle support that a buddy hooked me up with. i think i'll take the PCT assist for 4weeks, run nolva 20/20/10/10 and take DAA throughout. when should i take the e-control? last three weeks of PCT? i would use ultra male for pct but i prefer it on cycle for libido alongside the 4-andro, so DAA should be fine on pct.

thanks for reading and critique is appreciated. i start the cycle sunday the 15th and will be doing a detailed log for halo fans.

edit: ive done two cycles of halo before. ive done four cycles total. both halo cycles i ran them for 6 weeks at 75mg. with no 4-andro or UM i lost sex drive around wk 3-4.

You need to make some changes. First of all, sexual dysfunction often isn't an issue when running cycles of 5 weeks of less, even when test isn't used. It takes a few weeks for T levels to fall to deficient levels, which must occur before you can experience test deficiency related dysfunction. For many people, by the time this side effect begins to manifest, their cycle is ending. Still, 4-andro is likely to put a stop to this potential side effect if you are prone to it with short cycles.

Two, don't run Ultramale while on-cycle. It won't work. Ultramale is a natual T booster. Your body will not produce testosterone when under the suppressive influence of steroids, no matter what you use, except for HCG. HCG mimics LH, which bypasses the pituitary and directly signals the tests to maintain test production. Alphamale works at the level of the pituitary, which means it is signaling the pituitary to produce natural LH, which will then travel to the testes and signal them to produce test, BUT...steroids suppress natural LH production, which makes Ultramale worthless when on-ccle. Ultramale is strictly a PCT product...or to be used when NOT using steroids.

If you want to gain 10 solid, dry pounds, Halo is very unlikely to get the job done UNLESS...you have very few cycles under your belt. Those who have run multiple cycles and accumulated quite a bit of muscle will not be gaining 10 lbs from Halo. M-ten would be a far better alternative in this instance. In fact, M-sten is far better than Halo for muscle growth regardless of the circumstances. M-sten does not cause sub-q water retention, so you don't have to worry about that.

E-control is fine the last 3 weeks.

I would increase the Nolva dose to at least 20 mg throughout your entire PCT. 20-40 mg/day is the norm.

Mr. Arnold, thank you for that explaination. ill save the ultra male for pct. absolutely m-sten would be better for the gains. ive ran it before with tremendous results. For many reasons i'm going with a mild cycle this time around and im going to focus on diet and training. i just recovered from a tricep injury that had me out of the gym for months and a slow steady return were im now able to lift heavy without any pain. being that i lost alot of my gains and am only weighing 185 right now (i was 205 at the time of my injury) at 6' i think halo will still give me the strength edge im looking for. 10 lbs is is aiming high, i know, but im about to work my ass of for it and well see. Down the road when my body's ready ill take on a more hardcore cycle and hit up m-sten or super-dmz again. ive learned a thing or two about patience the last year or so when it comes to training and right now i dont think its time. i'll be starting a log this weekend. thanks.

Nice post mike! if by loss of libido you mean difficulty in erection, it is likely a blood pressure issue. Increase water intake, cut out stims, and possibly add some extra bp supports

If you are coming back from an injury, why not take a few months to get back into the swing of things before starting another cycle?

i always try to get feedback on my cycle before i start it. heres my plan. goals are to gain 10lbs dry. no sides. NO loss of libido (most important thing). ive done two cycles before. i will be on a clean bulk diet. high protein/low fat. low volume high intensity training. diet and training plan squared away from top to bottom. please help me layout my pct. ive gotten gyno in the past but took care of that so thats why im goin mild stack this time.

as for my cycle:
ACS throughout cylce and pct.

week 1:
halo extreme 50mg ed

week 2:
halo 75mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1 cap ed

week 3:
halo 75mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1ed

week 4:
halo 100mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1ed

week 5:
halo 100mg ed
4-andro 100mg ed
ultra male 1 ed

PCT: i have nolva from purity, e-control, and DAA supplements. i also have a post cycle support that a buddy hooked me up with. i think i'll take the PCT assist for 4weeks, run nolva 20/20/10/10 and take DAA throughout. when should i take the e-control? last three weeks of PCT? i would use ultra male for pct but i prefer it on cycle for libido alongside the 4-andro, so DAA should be fine on pct.

thanks for reading and critique is appreciated. i start the cycle sunday the 15th and will be doing a detailed log for halo fans.

Gonna be hard pressed to get 10lbs out of halo....IMO something like m-sten or one of the heavy hitter bsl products would be better..m-sten is clean and not overly hard on you...prob best choice...

Ultramale won't do anything during cycle..you can't produce natural test when on suppressive compounds..

Pct looks OK I guess.....pct IMO is like a reverse cycle ...so everyone might need something different..use the UM in it thou..that's what its for....

Enjoy your cycle...

OP if your having libido issues and not ED on cycle...the 4-and do should solve the problem...if its ED then that's a whole different issue...

Back