• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Ex ?

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
Im not sure,if i should start it or not cause I don't have everything needed for a full stack .. anabolic matrix I don't have.. but Econtrol is on standby ..now what im asking is it ok to jus start Halo for a one full week run by it self n on week2 start ultra male rx jus to add it mix .....but if I do need anabolic matrix I will hold off....I will put up pic before n after....im jus ready to start this n get it over with so I can move on to another one...one more thing what im looking to get out of Halo is lean muscle development,muscle strength n stamina...

Yes, that is fine. Halo is a mild compound. It is suggested to add Ultra Male and/or Anabolic Matrix for their test boosting properties. Every cycle is better with test, but without them, you will be fine. Halo is comparable to anavar in the way it helps you lean out.

Good looking out BigBen....I needed that,I will start it 1st thing Monday ....

One more thing is,when I train its for definition as wel as mass .. do u think Halo will work best in this way also..cause I do like a dry, hard lean cycle that will add muscle.....

Matrix is just a booster. Some people will take this during pct only and not on cycle. It's you'd choice.

Sample Cycle

Weeks 1-4 Halo Extreme-2 to 3 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX-1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)

Now I see what's needed to be done...I now have a sample cycle to go with.....thanks brothers

I jus needed a way to run the cycle without Ana.Matrix...cause there isn't a place to buy it cause everybody was out ...but Heavy provided me on a way to do so....

Back