• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Coltboy is here!!

Coltboy

Registered
Reaction score
What's up dudes. Just signed up on IML tonight to check it out. Lots of familiar faces here. Been lifting off and on since HS. I started hitting the Iron again about 5 years ago after a 2 year lay off. Hit the intertubz for info and found out about PHs. Did my first PH about 4 years ago and had great success. But every since that first PH cycle I was dissapointed with pretty much anything Id ran til' I was given the oppurtunity to log BSL MethXT. Wow was I impressed. I then did a cycle of IML SuperDMZ2.0 with great results too. Now, I won't touch a PH without a BSL/IML logo on it.

wow first post and already a moderator? your are fitting in pretty damn well! :D

You suck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome son!

I only came into this thread cuz I thought it said colt boy is queer👠

When do I get to fit it pretty damn well? I have one post already, why am I not a moderator!?!? Do you guys all work for iml? Why don't you hire me and I'll promote your products

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The cruel irony of life is that you often have to not care at all about fitting in.....in order to fit in.

Back