• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What ph or stack will give me the most size?

irish88

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, new to this site. Been lifting for 20 years. I've used ph's and anabolics in the past. Haven't done a cycle for 2 years. Due to working so much this past summer and not eating enough calories I'm down to 175 lbs at 5'7". I'd like to get back to 185-190. So, my question is what ph or stack would give me the most size? Thanks in advance

Hi, new to this site. Been lifting for 20 years. I've used ph's and anabolics in the past. Haven't done a cycle for 2 years. Due to working so much this past summer and not eating enough calories I'm down to 175 lbs at 5'7". I'd like to get back to 185-190. So, my question is what ph or stack would give me the most size? Thanks in advance
Stack 4 to 6wks of m-sten at 2 to 3 caps with decadrol for 6 - 8 wks at 4 caps. EpiAndro can be added to prevent lethargy and keep gains very lean

Stack 4 to 6wks of m-sten at 2 to 3 caps with decadrol for 6 - 8 wks at 4 caps. EpiAndro can be added to prevent lethargy and keep gains very lean

Ok, thanks bro. If i take 3 caps of m-sten daily, should i take 1 cap 3 times a day or 2 in morning and 1 in afternoon?

Ok, thanks bro. If i take 3 caps of m-sten daily, should i take 1 cap 3 times a day or 2 in morning and 1 in afternoon?

Either will be fine. Enjoy!

If you only want to gain 10-15 lbs, it will be easy with these products, assuming you are eating enough to put on the muscle in the first place.

30 mg of M-sten daily for 6 weeks will put plenty of size on you. M-sten is easily the strongest muscle building steroid of all the different IML steroids. I would use the Advanced Cycle Support, as well. If you're not using creatine...do so.

Thanks for all the responses! Just ordered 2 bottles of M-sten and 4 andro.

Thanks for all the responses! Just ordered 2 bottles of M-sten and 4 andro.

Very good choice actually.

So this is kind of like an HRT test base with a dry dbol mixed into it.

You should get a very nice gain, nice and lean and really no sides. Maybe some back pumps and I have heard a few guys report heartburn at times on such a combo..but nothing you can't manage.

Make sure you have Liver support if you do not have it already and your PCT all set up :)

Would you consider logging your progress here on this forum? I'd be curious to see what happens.

Very good choice actually.

So this is kind of like an HRT test base with a dry dbol mixed into it.

You should get a very nice gain, nice and lean and really no sides. Maybe some back pumps and I have heard a few guys report heartburn at times on such a combo..but nothing you can't manage.

Make sure you have Liver support if you do not have it already and your PCT all set up :)

Would you consider logging your progress here on this forum? I'd be curious to see what happens.
Yes, I'll log my progress. Is e-control and ultra male strong enough for pct? Ive always used nolvadex in the past, but no longer live in Cal where I had a friend who got it for me.

Yes. You need nolva and e control and ultra male for pct

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you only want to gain 10-15 lbs, it will be easy with these products, assuming you are eating enough to put on the muscle in the first place.

L30 mg of M-sten daily for 6 weeks will put plenty of size on you. M-sten is easily the strongest muscle building steroid of all the different IML steroids. I would use the Advanced Cycle Support, as well. If you're not using creatine...do so.

Why use creative while on AAS? IM CONFUSED. other forums says no and some.says yes
In mu Ibe epi first time.cycle I did once a day. But I'm.just wanting answers to hose that say no creatine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I use creatine on or off cycle except for when I'm sitting or trying to slim down

Which would be better after my 6 week cycle of M-sten and 4 Andro, nolva or clomid?

Nolva is the best

Read article that nolva and clomid retains estrogen for life and causes rebound gyno randomly and is somewhat carcinogenic.

Read article that nolva and clomid retains estrogen for life and causes rebound gyno randomly and is somewhat carcinogenic.

If there's any truth to that what are natural alternatives that work Phytoserms347? Or test stack 17? Or is all that a marketting BS supps?

Can you provide a link?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

Back