• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Should you do PCT after a competition ??

05mpower

Registered
Reaction score
Was wanting to start another cycle , but didn't know if I needed to plan it where I would be on PCT after the show or did it matter ??

Show and PCT have no correlation really. PCT is a regimen used after a steroid cycle to bring your body's natural test level back quickly. The rule of thumb is time on cycle + pct = time off cycle. So a four week cycle plus four week pct equals 8 weeks all foreign substances. I suppose you would want to look best for the show, in which case I would plan my show to be at the end of the cycle just before starting pct.

Was wanting to start another cycle , but didn't know if I needed to plan it where I would be on PCT after the show or did it matter ??

For those who pct I recommend tapering after a show....so no PCT tell 1-2 weeks post show...there are a host of things that happen hormone and internal wise in you immediate post show...most guys who PCT and run gear I recommend a cruise until there body levels back out...then PCT..

Back