• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta rx question

TommyRizzle

Registered
Reaction score
I have been taking 3 caps ed for 2 weeks now and feel absolutely nothing. If anything, I have been feeling a little more pudgy and experiencing a little joint pain. Is this normal?

I don't really feel anything on SARM's.

Nutrition and training drive your goals not the sups.

Osta Rx is a sneaky supp...you don't feel a lot like a pH/ds is concerned ....except pumps are much better...

Thank you, that helps. It just seems weird to not feel that difference. my workouts are better, and I am eating healthy like I always do, but for some reason I just feel like Im getting flabby.

Thanks guys!

Thank you, that helps. It just seems weird to not feel that difference. my workouts are better, and I am eating healthy like I always do, but for some reason I just feel like Im getting flabby.

Thanks guys!
Osta's one of those compounds that seems to get better the longer you are on...for me anyway.

It is not really something you "feel" like most steroids. It is good for adding a few pounds of genuine muscle tissuse over a couple month period. This product is not for advanced athletes who have already accliminated to steroid use.

Osta is probably one of my favorite sups but it is a sleeper compound. Just comes on slow and steady.

I guess I just do not really understand why the cost of osta is so much higher than other compounds. I mean I do, and I don't, at the same time. I still have about 2.5 weeks left on this before get into my cycle, so I still have some time to assess its effectiveness.

Unlike the "sprinting" like aspect of PH and designer gains, Osta is more of a marathon. I see gains come more in the form of quality over time rather than quantity.

I guess I just do not really understand why the cost of osta is so much higher than other compounds. I mean I do, and I don't, at the same time. I still have about 2.5 weeks left on this before get into my cycle, so I still have some time to assess its effectiveness.

SARM's add lean body mass with very little suppression to your natty test production. They are a very low side effect compound while adding mass. However diet and training has to be dialed in. Also Osta will improve sleep and mood.

Just keep plugging away brother.

Back