• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GROWTH by Backstone Labs

IRONPETE

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this supplement?

It claims to significantly raise HGH levels. Is this true, or just another product that could be a waste of $ ?

In theory if it causes deeper sleep I guess that would help raise hGH levels, but it is my understanding that NO oral supplement can raise hGH, only real injectable.

If it is ANYTHING like real HGH I'm sure we will all soon find out, and Aaron and PJ will be able to retire as billionaires in the next few years. It may have some indirect effect on growth hormone levels through sleep aspect as Prince mentioned, but in that regard it would be too negligible to really be noticeable IMO.

Ive never used hgh (can't afford it) nor have I used GROWTH, but claiming this oral is just like using 10iu of hgh/day is a pretty bold statement imo. I hope its true tho.

I used HGH, cannot honestly say I have a huge amount to comment about, it seemed a bit anticlimactic. I will say I lost weight easily and I was probably more ready, (less nagging injuries etc. going into a strength competition, and my weight cut and bounce was the best of my life).

I have been using Growth for 8 weeks now, (anyone have any insight about cycling off of Growth?) For a fact I sleep better, and wake up better when I use it. I am in PCT from a 4 week cycle with Growth over all 8 weeks, probably the best managed cycle with the least to no rough spots while using the Growth product, compared to previous cycles without it.

Several of the ingredients have been shown to elevate GH levels, although to what degree GH levels will rise when they are all combined is unknown. There are many possible factors to take into consideration...and we don't have enough information to get concrete answers to any of them. The only way someone could get an idea of how much GH is being released is to get an IGF-1 test a few weeks into using the product.

I'm interested in this my self. If anyone has tried this let us know.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Back