• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help on what type of PH to take

Beretta

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post and I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from everyone. I'm a 33 year old male with Low T and will be starting TRT hopefully next week. I recently purchased some PH's; however, I have not taken any of them. I have 3 bottles of Metha-Drol Extreme, 2 bottles of Super-DMZ 2.0, 1 bottle of 4 Andro, and 1 bottle of Epistane Andro. Once I begin my TRT regiment, I want to stack the PH's. I'm looking for advice on how to go about doing this the right way. Ideally, I would like to gain lean mass. I'm already a big guy: 6'3, 260 lbs and have a lot of experience with weight training. I've been bulking for the last few months and I'm looking to start cutting.

I'm hoping between the TRT and the PH, I will get some good results.

Thanks,

Beretta

My TRT will consist of Cypionate, HCG, and Arimidex. I won't know until next week what my doses will be.

Well you have 4 totally different compounds.

4 andro is like a low dose test.

epi andro is a hardening, strength and sculpting agent, kind of like Masteron, this is a good body recomp tool..

Meth Extreme is like an Anadrol type gain in a sense, huge bulking and strength potential.

Super DMZ is like a dry dbol type gain, it won't be as strong as the Meth Extreme but is still strong.

You should not mix the DMZ and the MEth Extreme.

I really think for your goal you would be better off running pure Epi Andro with your TRT for your goals.

You will get several answers, but for someone with your goals and in your situation I will tell you what "I "would do if you were my client:

I wouldn't even have you run the Mextreme or DMZ.

I might have you run the 4 andro for a month or two, just to increase your test even more, but even then I might not do that since you are on HRT/TRT.

I'd first tweak your diet, increase protein, lower carbs and fats.

Id' put you on something like Pyro RX or ECA.

I'd put you on 4-8 caps of Epi ANdro RX for 30-45 days.

Id increase your cardio to 4-5x per week.

I'd also increase all your rep ranges and I would give you shorter periods of rest in between sets.

But this is just one answer and simply "MY" version.

^^ bump for other answers^^

Is your doctor putting you on trt or are you "the doctor" putting yourself on trt?

Thanks WesleyInman for your post. There's a lot of good information to consider. After I lean up a bit (I would like to drop 20lbs), would you recommend taking Meth Ext or Super DMZ?

Thanks WesleyInman for your post. There's a lot of good information to consider. After I lean up a bit (I would like to drop 20lbs), would you recommend taking Meth Ext or Super DMZ?

You are welcome but its really not at the point to say. Hit your current goal and go from there. That is the strategy. One step at a time. You really need to choose ONE goal and go for it, full force. Too many people and I see this with clients, want one thing this week and the opposite next. Doesn't work like that unless you want to go in circles.

Mind you, people can argue that in a calorie deficit, compounds like super dmz and meth xtreme "might" help you "cut". Well this is true. I have seen guys go on Test and lower their calories to cut.

The issue with this is it is not OPTIMAL. Stick with what is OPTIMAL. You want efficiency.

For fat loss and shredding use what works quickest and best. Diet, increased exercise and cardio. Thermogenics and stimulants such as ECA, clen, or similar compounds.

Then if you want to use a PH in addition to HRT and this type protocol, use a compound that is used for "shredding". Epi Andro is ideal. Super DMZ or Meth Xtreme can't hold a flame to Epi Andro for "this" goal.

When you are shredded or lean to the point you are "content", then re-assess. You may no longer want to bulk or gain a ton of muscle. You might want to maintain or even get more shredded.

As a trainer myself, 15 years ago I was shocked to believe that not everyone wanted to gain more muscle. But my experience has shown that most of my clients want to have a small amount of lean muscle and a nice lean shredded body..that is the majority. Guys that want bulk and huge muscles,well that is the minority.

Choose what is "right" for "YOU". Don't let anyone else sway that decision.

Think about this, and let's hear from some other guys on this forum. There are a ton of other educated opinions that might be of good sound advice to you.

Good luck either way.

You are welcome but its really not at the point to say. Hit your current goal and go from there. That is the strategy. One step at a time. You really need to choose ONE goal and go for it, full force. Too many people and I see this with clients, want one thing this week and the opposite next. Doesn't work like that unless you want to go in circles.

Mind you, people can argue that in a calorie deficit, compounds like super dmz and meth xtreme "might" help you "cut". Well this is true. I have seen guys go on Test and lower their calories to cut.

The issue with this is it is not OPTIMAL. Stick with what is OPTIMAL. You want efficiency.

For fat loss and shredding use what works quickest and best. Diet, increased exercise and cardio. Thermogenics and stimulants such as ECA, clen, or similar compounds.

Then if you want to use a PH in addition to HRT and this type protocol, use a compound that is used for "shredding". Epi Andro is ideal. Super DMZ or Meth Xtreme can't hold a flame to Epi Andro for "this" goal.

When you are shredded or lean to the point you are "content", then re-assess. You may no longer want to bulk or gain a ton of muscle. You might want to maintain or even get more shredded.

As a trainer myself, 15 years ago I was shocked to believe that not everyone wanted to gain more muscle. But my experience has shown that most of my clients want to have a small amount of lean muscle and a nice lean shredded body..that is the majority. Guys that want bulk and huge muscles,well that is the minority.

Choose what is "right" for "YOU". Don't let anyone else sway that decision.

Think about this, and let's hear from some other guys on this forum. There are a ton of other educated opinions that might be of good sound advice to you.

Good luck either way.

It has been a rough year and half. I had back surgery in late '12 and in April '13 I had radiation. I've only been back in the gym for close to three months. I truly love muscle memory. I cannot complain about my strength, even being low t. I ultimately want the best of both worlds: Lean physique and large muscles. Once I get to a body fat composition that is ideal, I would like to add more muscle mass. I understand I will probably be adding some muscle mass while I continue to train. Thanks again for your advice. It is much appreciated.

If you are going on HRT and want to cut I would use the old SDMZ 2.0

Thank you for your response. What dose would you recommend and for how long? I currently have 2 bottles of the SDMZ 2.0.

Last edited:
I only read the OP, where you said lean mass gain is your goal. If this is the case, either Super DMZ 2.0 or Methadrol Extreme will get the job done. Since you already have those on hand, I would give those a shot. Super DMZ 3.0 is about to be released and is even stronger.

I have heard many people claim that Methadrol provides big, watery gains in muscle tissue...but DMZ provides hard, dry gains in muscle tissue. I find that statement more than a bit perplexing, given that both products contain a nearly identical ingredient profile (in terms of active steroids). Methadrol contains 15 mg of dimethazine & 10 mg of M-sten per cap, while DMZ 2.0 contains 10 mg of Dimethazine & 10 mg of M-sten.

The only difference is that Methadrol also contains 15 mg of Decadrol per cap, while DMZ does not. Someone might say "Decadrol is watery compound, so that's why Methadrol causes water retention and DMZ doesn't"...and to that I say bullshit! Yes, Decadrol can be a bit watery, but at 15-30 mg daily (1-2 caps of Methadrol) it is nearly inconsequential in terms of overall water retention. Even at 75-150 mg daily (a normal dose) it causes only slight-moderate water retention...certainly nothing that is going to radically alter your apperance when possessing normal levels of bodyfat.

In reality, there is only a small difference between DMZ 2.0 and Methadrol in terms of water retention...and gains are very similar, with Methadrol having the slight edge.

Last edited:
I only read the OP, where you said lean mass gain is your goal. If this is the case, either Super DMZ 2.0 or Methadrol Extreme will get the job done. Since you already have those on hand, I would give those a shot. Super DMZ 3.0 is about to be released and is even stronger.

I have heard many people claim that Methadrol provides big, watery gains in muscle tissue...but DMZ provides hard, dry gains in muscle tissue. I find that statement more than a bit perplexing, given that both products contain a nearly identical ingredient profile (in terms of active steroids). Methadrol contains 15 mg of dimethazine & 10 mg of M-sten per cap, while DMZ 2.0 contains 10 mg of Dimethazine & 10 mg of M-sten.

The only difference is that Methadrol also contains 15 mg of Decadrol per cap, while DMZ does not. Someone might say "Decadrol is watery compound, so that's why Methadrol causes water retention and DMZ doesn't"...and to that I say bullshit! Yes, Decadrol can be a bit watery, but at 15-30 mg daily (1-2 caps of Methadrol) it is nearly inconsequential in terms of overall water retention. Even at 75-150 mg daily (a normal dose) it causes only slight-moderate water retention...certainly nothing that is going to radically alter your apperance when possessing normal levels of bodyfat.

In reality, there is only a small difference between DMZ 2.0 and Methadrol in terms of water retention...and gains are very similar, with Methadrol having the slight edge.

Thank you for the info. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between some of the these ph. I will be starting everything very soon.

I officially started HRT today. I'm hoping that having higher test (4-5 times more) than my body's natural levels will make it easier to burn some fat.

Back