• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My thoughts after using Super DMZ stack

Xaero

Registered
Reaction score
Here's a bit of history ... I've always worked out eversince I was in high school and I'm a physically active person. I did it morefor just staying in shape than anything else. I didn't want to look like theaverage Joe with a pot belly, or that guy that swims with his shirt on at thebeach. In 2010 I started to beef up more than I ever have before. Even thoughI'm a hard gainer things were going along good. Then in Nov 2010 I broke my armin an arm wrestling match I refused to give up on. I guess will power and muscleare stronger then bone. The twisting action of my upper arm bone put me in acast for 2 months and another 4 months after that to fully recover. During thistime my work outs and diet went to shit. I'm not a large guy at 5'7" butmy weight ballooned to 195 lbs. I have no idea what my body fat was at but ithad to be huge.

In June of last year I found myself at the beach for my birthday and I'll bedamned if I wasn't the guy swimming with his shirt on. I knew then it was timefor me to return to my old ways. Istarted working out again and cleaned up my diet. I lost a ton of fat and gotmy weight down to 160 lbs. In mid Oct of last year I began to start lifting formuscle once again. I tried some products here and there but nothing reallyseemed to make a difference really. So I was very skeptical when I found thissite and so many people saying good things about this nearly magic product DMZ.What the hell I figured, I'll try the stack. And now that I'm finished with it... I got to say it's made a believer outta me.

I kept a very clean diet of healthy foods only. No sodas no fast foods or fatty stuff. I eat 5-6 times a day and hit the gym for 2 hoursa day (depending on the crowds) 4-5 days a week. I would lift heavy but still fight for 6-8reps. I kept my protein intake at 200grams a day; I included a lot of healthy carbs as well as plenty of multi-vitamins. I got at least 8-9 hours of sleep each nightand during the first 4 weeks of the Super DMZ stack I gained 16 pounds of solidmass putting me at 176 lbs. I’m now intomy 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] week of PCT and I’ve managed to hold onto nearly all ofit. I took pictures of myself to do abefore and after comparison and the effects are visibly noticeable. Something all my friends have commented ontoo. Nothing else I’ve ever tired hashad this much of an impact in such a short period of time. The Super DMZ stack is a great product and it’sone I will be using again and recommending to others.
As for side effects … I didn’t experience gyno. I had no abnormal pains anywhere. I never got any headaches. I did however get a slight to mild case of acnefor 3 weeks about 2 weeks into the stack. But I was able to manage this without much problem using Stridex AcnePads during the day and a facial cleaning scrub at night before bed. One other thing I did notice (not sure if it’sa side effect) was my urine at times would be this really dark brown yellowalmost rust color. Maybe this was due tomy level of water intake not being high enough?
I think I’ve said everything I wanted too, I didn’t meanto ramble this much. I just had to saythis Super DMZ stack is the real deal and it’s made me a follower. I can’t wait to use this product again andmore like it from you guys at IronMagLabs. Keep up the awesome work guys, you’ll be receiving more of my businessfor a long time to come.

Solid feedback & +1 on what heavy mentioned on the hydro.

Thanks

Recall

No sodas no fast foods or fatty stuff. I eat 5-6 times a day and hit the gym for 2 hoursa day (depending on the crowds) 4-5 days a week. I would lift heavy but still fight for 6-8reps. I kept my protein intake at 200grams a day; I included a lot of healthy carbs as well as plenty of multi-vitamins. I got at least 8-9 hours of sleep each nightand during the first 4 weeks of the Super DMZ stack I gained 16 pounds of solidmass putting me at 176 lbs. I’m now intomy 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] week of PCT and I’ve managed to hold onto nearly all ofit.

Why are you lifting for the crowds, you'll never get anything down that way, do it for yourself, and eat more, 4weeks eat 7-8 meals then cut down carbs by 50. For 2-3weeks a day then spike it back up. If your a hard gainer, like myself, yes no soda, but fatty foods help once a week

Great stuff.

Back