• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Package Has Never Been Delivered (2 weeks since order confirmation was received)

eqgarcia1981

Registered
Reaction score
IronMagLab Guys:

I received an order confirmation email from your company on March 8, 2012. My invoice number is 10584771.

I then received a package tracking number from USPS on March 9, 2012. My Confirmation Label # is 9405 5036 9930 0441 4695 33. According to USPS, the package was set to be delivered to my home address of 719 Washington Place, Baltimore, MD 21201 by March 12, 2012.

Today, March 19, 2012, I called customer support as USPS and they said that I needed to contact you for further support. Can you help? I just want my supplements!

Thanks for looking into this for me and getting back to me at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Edward Garcia

No worries as we've never left anyone hanging.

Hey there. I'd like to start taking supplements to bulk up a bit and cut before my Memorial Day trip. Should I just place a new order for the time being? Running out of time for an 8 week program.

I apologize for the delay, we will re-ship this order tomorrow (1 MD Stack), we will put signature required on the second shipment.

Thanks so much. I've followed you guys on some other threads and I have to say that you all are really responsive and provide great customer service. Thanks again for re-shipping this order.

Received?

Thank you for purchasing IML supplements.

Back