• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lethargy.. 1AD VS 4AD

Bubbabrewz

Registered
Reaction score
I'm about 10 days into my SDMZ/Tren stack and lethargy is kicking my ass. I hold onto water very easily, I heard 4AD can slightly convert. Does it really matter which one i take? Which is better for lethargy?

You could just run some E-Control along with the 4-Andro, or go ahead and run the dryer 1-Andro...I had very good luck with 4 caps a day. Some report libido issues, but I was good to go.

4AD would be best for lethargy, and this is such a small dose of actual test that converts, I can almost guarantee you won't get any extra water from it. It really is a miniscule dose compared to what an actual test cycle would be.

either one...the 1 or the 4-Andro...i liked the 1-Andro better...in all honesty lethargy is part of it sometimes no matter what you do to combat it..if your taking 2 caps you could back off to 1 for a few days and see how that feels...

either one...the 1 or the 4-Andro...i liked the 1-Andro better...in all honesty lethargy is part of it sometimes no matter what you do to combat it..if your taking 2 caps you could back off to 1 for a few days and see how that feels...

Exactly--lethargy is sometimes a side effect of running certain compounds...and no amount of testosterone or anything else is going to stop it. In these cases the only possible solution is lowering the dose...or going off altogether.

Back