• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

s2h SuperDmz 3.0 log

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
will be posting my log here at IML for my SDMZ 3.0 run which will begin on monday at 1 cap ed...

will post stats and details monday with the beginning of the run which will last 30 days...hopefully it will give some insight and solid feedback to what SDMZ 3.0 has to offer...

should be a good one!!

Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 ~ The strongest LEGAL Prohormone Product on the Market

Glad to see someone with years of prior experience logging 1 cap ed. Looking forward to hearing about this low dose run.

did stats today for my SDMZ 3.0 run that starts Monday...as follows

neck-19 1/4
shoulders-54 3/4
chest-47
arms-18 1/2
legs-27
calves-18 1/2
waist(at navel)-37 1/2(blame that on holiday food)

weight(empty am)-232.3lbs
height(bare foot)-5'8 1/4"

bf %(9 caliber test-had a client do it who is a PT)-9.6%

goal is too keep bp in check and add some size..few lbs of real muscle..

training is volume mostly with one compound exercise per body part with lower reps some..i like to pre exhaust due to prior injuries...my style would be best described as similar too Mountain Dog in principle but with less unique lifts or as much too failure...

have had several injuries in past and i'm not the youngest guy in the world...so caution is used and i go by feel a lot...so no real set routine by day..

Glad to see someone with years of prior experience logging 1 cap ed. Looking forward to hearing about this low dose run.

i have gotten a little smarter with age..lol..i really think 1 cap ed will be were i keep it at..even if i feel like i can go up i think i wont..just to see were 1 cap takes me..

I will be starting my log probably next week as well. But I will be following yours my friend. S2h definitely knows his stuff guys. He just recently helped me get my diet on track. Thanks brother and can't wait to see where 1 cap a day takes you...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Impressive BF for this time of year....following!

Impressive BF for this time of year....following!

i stay about the same year round..in all honesty..i don't eat enough on a somewhat regular basis..

Day 1 down....nothing too exciting to report as expected....I figure by Friday things will start to pick up...1 cap this am also....

Trained back/bicep/calves late last night....well late for me...a lot of machines and high reps...pretty tired from a long day....got a good pump....

good luck, interested to see how this new product works for you.

And luckily since you're only running one cap a day, you will survive this cycle longer than the two cap a day people. Lol.. I predict extremely elevated liver enzymes for them

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm looking to start this as well soon. Do you suggest only do one cap in a day vs. 2? I purchased the Advanced Cycle Support RX to help with the liver support.

day 2 at 1 cap ed..nothing to exciting to report so far..appetite was a little down today but thats not uncommon..diet pretty much sucked from a nutrition standpoint...wife has turkey in the pan and i nuked some rice and veggies for tomorrow..

big plans for tonight include TV and sleep by 9pm...gonna break in the New Year with some synchronized snoring...

hit chest today with a buddy...he is much stronger then i am..so got pushed pretty hard...some nasty super sets and drop sets with lots of squeezing...he knocked out a smooth 365x8 on flat bench pre exhausted...

And luckily since you're only running one cap a day, you will survive this cycle longer than the two cap a day people. Lol.. I predict extremely elevated liver enzymes for them

i have scheduled labs in feb due up..so there may be some indications there of what 1 cap ed does..

i have scheduled labs in feb due up..so there may be some indications there of what 1 cap ed does..

awesome, post the results, I'm very curious to see. I of course would want to use as much as possible but I don't think if have the tolerance to handle too high of a dose on this

I'm looking to start this as well soon. Do you suggest only do one cap in a day vs. 2? I purchased the Advanced Cycle Support RX to help with the liver support.

one cap is plenty IMO...i use ACS year round regardless...but yes its a pretty much given must IMO...some frontload it but i havnt used that method before...

I've done it without front loading and with and I can definitely say id recommend front loading. Unless you just constantly stay on then it's always in your system

Good stuff! Can't wait to see your gains. Heavy was kind enough to send me a bottle and I'll be logging it next week at 2 caps/day.

awesome, post the results, I'm very curious to see. I of course would want to use as much as possible but I don't think if have the tolerance to handle too high of a dose on this

1 cap.is plenty...

Good stuff! Can't wait to see your gains. Heavy was kind enough to send me a bottle and I'll be logging it next week at 2 caps/day.

Cool....IMO 1 cap is enough....gonna update today later...but its enough..

All I can say is stay hydrated...I slacked on the water today and my urine got a little golden...no lethargy or bp rises...I'm starting to feel the onset...veins popping a little more then normal...just that slightly pumped for no reason feeling....

Yeah I agree. I'm not sure I am even going to run this in the future. Depending on what kind of results people see

follow along and i will let ya know how it goes..

day 4...going to the gym later tonight as i dont work tomorrow...continue to feel the sdmz3.0 coming on...little bit of acne popping up...libido seems up a tad over normal..not that its bad..my appetite has increased now...when i'm hungry i'm hungry..

have a client who is struggling with eating all of his bulk diet food..he weighs 265lbs...so 30+lbs more then i do...some digestion issues due to a unique situation..so i made his diet yesterday too eat to see how it went...it was a hefty load of food but i was able to consume it all and started to feel a increase in hunger as the day went on...it was a little over 4000 cals..been awhile since i ate that much cleaner food...was starving all day today..metabolism kicked in big time..

Bottle just came in today. Can't wait to run it after i get to around 10 percent bodyfat.

yesterday evenings workout was when i realized it had hit...so 4 days into the run...i had that everything seems light feeling...you know when you pick some db's off the rack and they just feel light for what they are...did traps..delts(medial/rear)..some heavier bicep work...went like this..

seated db shrugs
60x25
70x20
80x15

standing db shrug(kept dbs on my pockets)
80x15
90x15
100x15
120x12
drop
60xfail

db fly(turned db back with palms forward)
30x15
35x15
40x15

low cable str8 bar raises(slight elbow bend and flared elbows up at the top)
100x12
120x12
140x10

ss:cable side raises/cable rear fly(one arm)
70x15
80x15
80x12(pretty spent)

pec deck rear fly(squeeze traps together)
80x15
90x12
100x12
drop set
70xfail

machine preacher curls(this felt light tell the last set)
100x20
140x15
160x12
stackx8
drop set
80xfail

standing db curls
35x15
40x12
45x12
50x10
drop set
25xfail

called it a night..have never curled that stack before....

was off today..diet was as follows

meal #1
10oz strip steak
4 cups frozen hash browns
2-3 tbsp olive oil

meal #2
2 scoops whey blend
20-25 cashews
banana

meal #3
10oz strip steak(cooked it all this am)
2 cups frozen hash browns
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cups green beans

meal #4
2 scoops whey blend
1 giant chocolate chip muffin
15-20 cashews

meal #5(coming soon)
Morton's Steak House

meal #6
prob 2 scoops whey if i feel like it(hid a muffin for the am)

i don't normally eat this much red meat in a day..but the steaks were in the frig for 2 days and needed to be eaten..so i made it happen..tough job i know..

normally in the am i eat a shake and banana on work days due to i get up at 3:30 am...on my off days it is the same meal normally..

6-7 egg whites 3 whole omega 3 eggs
3-4 cups frozen hash browns or 2 packets of instant grits
grape-seed or olive oil at 2-3 tbsp

and a muffin if the vultures haven't taken them...too growing teenagers will eat you out of house and home..i have some good hiding places...like the veggie drawer

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Back