• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

multi point question

wedge

Registered
Reaction score
I have a multi point question about running a PH stack. Here are the facts

I am 34
Never used PH before
I am sitting at a higher than ideal BF 225# 5'11"
I am looking to put on mass above all else.

I have been looking into AAS/PH for awhile now and from everything I read said its not a good idea to start a cycle with higher BF since it would be difficult to control estrogen aromatizing and causing issues.

I am currently cutting pretty hard but would like to start a cycle sooner than later.

I see a few of the products IronMagLabs sells tout that they don't convert to estrogen. Would these be a better bet to use with a higher BF%?

Msten is a perfect PH to run. Very dry. People always say you should do this or that before you run anything. It's all opinions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've honestly never heard the bodyfat/aromatization situation. I can tell you this though, I've been cutting/recomping all along, having started at nearly 20% BF and have had never had a single issue with estrogen.

This is an irrelevant issue. You can control estrogen by using aromatase inibitors (anti-estrogens) with aromatizable compounds...and since non-aromatizable compounds don't convert to estrogen, it doesn't matter anyway. In other words, you can control estrogen levels no matter what you take.

If you want to make big muscle gains without needing to take an anti-estrogen, either M-sten or Super DMZ 3.0 will get the job done. IML also sells Halo Extreme, which many guys like, but it is not ideal for those looking to maximize muscle & strength gain. DMZ 3.0 is the strongest of the 3 products, with M-sten still providing significant mass & strength gains.

Back