• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Summer!

Sirovi

Registered
Reaction score
When does everyone here plan on starting a summer lean out? How low do you want to get your bf%

I've never been a really leaned up cat, more into powerlifting and progressing with strength. I might try to get down to 10-12% this year tho!

PLing is how I get down & have no issues staying in the 14% range. Just need to be cognoscente when it comes to planning your bulking cycles in relation to beach season.

PLing is how I get down & have no issues staying in the 14% range. Just need to be cognoscente when it comes to planning your bulking cycles in relation to beach season.

I'm pretty tempted to diet down to get within range of the 198 class...I just need a pinch more LBM first =D

Oh, and my dead lift needs to suck less before I compete...

Well I usually bulk up in the beginning, and on the tail in begin to cut through eating clean not less food.

My BF% has never gone past 12% and not past 9% since I started BBing seriously, so unless I'm dieting for a show I don't even bother "cutting" but MT2 and the tanning bed for sure around the start of spring!

Back