• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1andro vs 4andro

phoenix

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a simplified understanding into the differences between these two products? Why one product over the other? I am looking to cut right now, but Im just asking for general purposes.....thanks!

Cutting is all diet an cardio,choose whatever to give you an edge to see what works for ya the best,some may make you hold more water than others depending on your body reaction to the drug

Cutting is all diet an cardio,choose whatever to give you an edge to see what works for ya the best,some may make you hold more water than others depending on your body reaction to the drug

Gotcha, thanks....just threw that in cuz ppl wanna know what ur after before they make recommendation, but what is the diff. Between the two ? Seems like similar product results......

There is some conversion with 4 andro,the one andro evens that out amplifies when stacked,but you can do either or with any other compound

4-andro converts to testosterone so you can maintain mood, energy and libido when running other compounds that normally shut down testosterone production. Testosterone may aromatize into estrogen.

1-andro converts to 1-testosterone (more anabolic than testosterone). This cannot aromatize and is DHT based.

The two compounds together are a very good compliment and I would recommend running them together.

4-andro converts to testosterone so you can maintain mood, energy and libido when running other compounds that normally shut down testosterone production. Testosterone may aromatize into estrogen.

1-andro converts to 1-testosterone (more anabolic than testosterone). This cannot aromatize and is DHT based.

The two compounds together are a very good compliment and I would recommend running them together.

Thank you! I got the 4andro cuz I had experienced lethargy on some epi before, may have been due to not enuff fluids on that day as I was traveling.....now doing epismash for 8wk run, of which Im starting wk 3....if I dont get lethargic, was gonna take the 4andro during second half of my 8wk cycle, but should I also do 1andro? What say you? Thanks!

what would be the recommended dosage and what time of day?

Back